[S10] MKTour Lounge Rules - Updated December29th, 2022

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LuisMX

Site Supporter
Credits to Cynda for the original formatting.

I. JOINING THE LOUNGE

A. Upon joining the server, users send their MKCentral Registry account in the #mkcentral-links channel in our Discord Server. For help doing this, refer to this guide.
i. New and returning players will need to use the /verify command to validate their MKCentral account. Using the following command:
ii. LoungeName is the name you will use in this discord server Lounge, do not use special characters other than '-._' and maximum one space character. If you are a returning player, please put you previous lounge name.​
iii. MKCentralMemberId is the ID you receive upon registration to MKCentral site (Note: member ID ≠ player ID).​
B. If you would like a specific nickname for the scoreboard and Discord server, you can ask for that too. If you already have a rank and would like to change your name, this request can be made in #name-change-requests channel. You will have to use /rename newLoungeName command. Names can be changed ONCE during the current season. You can change back to your Registry name at any time, but you will still be unable to make further name change requests.
i. Nicknames may only contain letters (at least one), numbers, spaces, periods/full stops, hyphen or underscores. They must start and end with only letters or numbers, and must have 20 characters maximum. They also may not contain any vulgar language or impersonate another MKC user. In most cases, if your name can be used as a Twitter username, you can use it in lounge. Exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
ii. Every player is allowed to request nickname changes, but after one request they need to wait 90 days to request another name change. They may request to change back to their previous Registry name at any time though, but they will still be unable to make further name change requests for 90 days.
iii. Player who received Reporter Banned role are unable to request name changes.
iv. A nickname request may be denied upon staff reviewal.​
c. Making an alternate account to join lounge will result in a permanent ban from lounge, and an MKCentral ban of at least 6 months. MKCentral Staff will find out if an alternate account is made, so it's highly recommended to not do so.

II. RANKING SYSTEM

A. Once a staff member has seen your account, you will be placed into one of the following ranks.
i. Everyone starts off at 750 MMR (Iron), but existing players will start at a Placement MMR.
ii. These are all the ranks:
Iron: 0-999 MMR
Bronze: 1000-1999 MMR (Placement: 1500 MMR)
Silver: 2000-2999 MMR (Placement: 2500 MMR)
Gold: 3000-3999 MMR (Placement: 3500 MMR)
Platinum: 4000-4999 MMR
Ruby: 5000-5999 MMR
Diamond: 6000-6999 MMR
Master: 7000-7999 MMR
Grandmaster: 8000+ MMR
B. Depending on your rank, you will see 1-2 channels that you can play matches in, listed below:
Tier E: Iron + Bronze
Tier D: Bronze + Silver
Tier C: Silver + Gold
Tier B: Gold + Platinum
Tier A: Platinum + Ruby + Diamond + Master + Grandmaster
Tier S: Ruby + Diamond + Master + Grandmaster
Tier X: Diamond + Master + Grandmaster
III. GATHERING LINEUPS

A. Using MogiBot, the first eight players to say "/can" or "/c" will play. Any players later than 8th on the list will be subs, given priority by their order on the list. Players in the waiting list that are unable to sub when needed will receive a -50 MMR strike.
B. The next player in the MogiBot lineup will always have priority when subbing into an event. If a different player subs in when the next player in the MogiBot lineup is able to play, the player will receive -50 MMR strike.
C. A "/c or /can" will automatically expire after 25 minutes have passed. A list of players can be found using "/list".
D. Players are not allowed to type "/c" while already participating in a mogi. Players who violate this rule will receive -50 MMR strike.
E. After 8 races have passed in the current mogi, users not currently playing are allowed to start a new mogi.
F. Once lineups are gained, MogiBot voting will be used to decide on the format. The first eight players who originally said can are allowed to vote. Anyone who is not apart of the original 8 in the line-up is not permitted to vote.
i. Players who drop for any reason after the poll has been started will receive a -100 MMR strike.
ii. If the event is a FFA, only a host will be needed and the event can start immediately.
iii. If the event is a 2v2, teams will be randomized.
iv. If the event is a 4v4, the 2 players with the highest MMR in the room will be placed in different teams. The others 6 players will be randomly and automatically selected to one of the teams. The 2 highest MMR must choose the tag for their teams.
v. Once teams are randomized, they are final and cannot be changed.
vi. In the event of MogiBot being offline and players are forced to manually randomize teams, the list which appears first will be the official teams. Players who force another list will receive -50 MMR strike.
G. Once the host is decided, the host must share the Room Code. You can copy and paste the code to join the multiplayer lobby for ease.
H. If there is no host for a mogi 15 minutes after the poll ends, the entire lineup will receive -50 MMR strike.
IV. MATCH RULES

A. The host must open the room with the following settings:​
  • Teams: None/2/4 (depending on format)
  • Team Attack: On (in 2v2/4v4 events) [✔] (Checked)
  • Speed: 150cc
  • Item Slots: 2
  • COM Racers: Yes
  • Number of races: 12 races
  • Join Method: Room Code
i. Rooms that are started with incorrect settings will be reopened and any races with the incorrect settings will not count.​
ii. Failure to start a room with the correct settings may result in an individual host flag.​
iii. Players with 2 host flags will receive Host Banned role.​
B. All MKTC Lounge matches will consist of twelve (12) races in total.​
C. All players will have a free choice of drivers, karts and gliders.​
D. Players who have an incorrect tag for more than 2 races will receive a -25 MMR strike.​
E. Once a room has been opened, players will have 5 minutes to join the room, , unless the room is opened early (refer to rule III. h.).​
F. Players that join the room late will receive a -50 MMR strike.​
G. If a player still has not joined the room 5 minutes after the penalty time, they will receive -100 MMR strike and must be replaced by a sub as soon as possible. The mogi should not be started with less than 8 players under any condition.
i. If a lineup is struggling to find a sub, please tag Updaters or Lounge Staff to tag @here for a sub.​

ii. In the event that a player disconnects before the first race of a mogi starts, the room must be restarted. This rule only applies once, if a player disconnects before the first race a second time the room should continue without closing. A player should provide video proof (video clip, stream, etc.) of their disconnection if requested; otherwise they will receive 1 strike. If the host does not restart, the first race will not count.​
H. Players who leave an event for any reason:
i. Do not gain MMR on a winning team.​
ii. Receive a -100 MMR strike.​
iii. Lose any MMR their team lost in addition to the -100 MMR strike.​
I. Players who sub in a match that has already started:
i. Do not lose MMR on a losing team.​
ii. Only gain MMR on the winning team if they play 4 or more races in said event.​
iii. A match has started once the first race has been completed, with the race results being shown. Players that sub in before the first race will be given normal MMR gains or losses.​
J. In FFA format events. Players will not be replaced with a sub if the room has already started.​
K. In FFA format events. Players must use their Lounge Nickname (or a shortened, legible version). Players who use a different name will receive -50 MMR strike.​
i. The shortened version must have at least 4 characters of the original name.​
L. In FFA format events. In case the player leaves the event at the beginning and comes back to finish the mogi, they will receive a strike if missed at least 4 races.​
M. Teams missing a player for at least 4 races will lose MMR proportional to the amount of races the player missed; for example, teammates of a player who missed 4 races will receive 8/12 loss, or 6/12 loss if the teammate misses 6 races. The player who missed at least 4 races will have their MMR loss increased proportional to the number of races missed; for example, a player who missed 4 races will receive 16/12 loss. Players who miss 6 races or more will also receive a strike.​
N. Any player is disqualified from an event for any reason. They will receive a -100 MMR strike listed below:​
i. Throwing.​
ii. Teaming.​
iii. Lap-trolling (will only be valid for 4v4 events).​
O. Hosts that start the room with less than 8 players, close the room for no reason, or otherwise cause unnecessary disruptions will receive -50 MMR strike, and may be prohibited from hosting in the future. This applies in the same way in case a sub requires it.​
P. Players may not use an in-game name that is offensive, abusive towards others, contains inappropriate language, or violates any laws. Use of any offensive names will result in a automatic 1 week mute from lounge, as well as possible punishment by MKCentral Staff.​
V. DISCONNECTIONS AND LAG
A. If 3 or more players from at least 2 different teams disconnect (video proof or screenshot must be required), the race will not count and the room must be reopened.​
B. Players who disconnect at any point during a race and whose name appears on the results screen will receive their bot's points for that race. They may rejoin the room for the next race.​
C. If the team color does not match the assigned team (in 2v2/4v4 events) the race will not count and the room must be reopened.​
Note. This issue is due to the multiplayer system of Mario Kart Tour randomly assigning the colors for each player in case of rejoining a room.​
D. In 2v2/4v4 events. If a player disconnects and is replaced by a CPU (Penguin Luigi for example), the room is to be reopened and the race will not count.​
i. Each team may only reset the room once (1) in accordance with V.d. Further disconnections will be played out with regard to rule V.b.
E. In FFA format events. If a player disconnects is replaced by CPU (Penguin Luigi for example). The race will count and the room must not be reopened.​
i. If a player disconnects in the first race and is replaced by CPU (Penguin Luigi for example). The race will not count and the room must be be reopened. (Refer to rule IV. g.).​
ii. If 3 or more players disconnect are replaced by CPUs (Cat Toad, Ice Mario for example). The race will not count and the room must be reopened.​
F. In FFA format events. Reopens in the first match is mandatory when a CPU appears. Players who disconnect twice in the first race will receive a strike without MMR loss though.​
G. In the event a race is completed but the results do not show, the room is to be reopened and the race will not count.​
H. If a race does not finish due to lag, the race will not be counted and the room will be reopened.​
I. If no races can be finished for an extended amount of time due to lag, the event can be canceled with no players losing MMR.​
J. If this happens to occur during an event, please attempt to capture video proof of the individual who may be causing the lag in the room. If the proof is convincing, and if the majority of the room agrees on who is causing the lag, staff have the right to punish the individual for a certain amount of time, or warn them to fix their connection before playing again.​
K. If at least three (3) players experience delayed items in at least two different item sets during a race with video proof must be requested, the race does not count.​

VI. STRIKE SYSTEM

A. Players who receive MMR penalties for quitting matches, lap-trolling (only valid in 4v4 events), joining the room late, or teaming will also receive a strike. Strikes expire after 30 days. Players have a limit of 3 strikes.​
B. Players who reach 3 strikes will receive the following punishments:​
i. 1st offense: 7 day mute.​
ii. 2nd offense: 14 day mute.​
iii. 3rd offense: 21 day mute.​

VII. CONDUCT

A. Players who consistently cause disruptions in the server such as trolling, flaming, spamming bot commands, etc. will either receive a chat restriction (only allowing them to send certain messages), or a mute.​
B. Players who consistently cause disruptions in matches such as trolling, targeting specific players, inting etc. will receive a 3-day mute, and may receive increased punishment on repeated instances.​
i. It will not be considered trolling by allowing all drivers to be used with their respective abilities incluiding item+ (Lucky Seven, Bob-omb Cannon, Super Bell, Super Leaf, Bowser's Shell, Bubble, Hammer for example).​
C. Any NSFW content in the server will be promptly deleted and the user that posts it will receive an indefinite chat restriction.​
D. All forms of hacking, rule manipulation, and other forms of cheating that hurt the integrity of the MKTour Lounge are not allowed.​
E. All cases of cheating must be presented to the MKTC Lounge Staff team with undeniable evidence to take any effect.​
F. Withholding knowledge of a player who is cheating is a punishable offense.​
G. Players who are banned from MKCentral may face similar consequences in Lounge depending on the severity of the ban. Detailed information about MKC bans and Lounge can be found here.​
VIII. RESULTS

A. An online war table generator can be found here:​
B. In order for a match to be counted, using a war table with all the correct player names (Server nicknames, not Mii Names) is required. Any penalties that occurred during the match must also be stated.​
C. Room hosts are responsible for taking screenshots of results. If an event fails to have a screenshot or table posted within 24 hours, the host of the room will receive -100 MMR strike.​
D. Only reporters will be given access to the results channel in order to prevent spam. If you would like to become a reporter, please press reactions in self-roles channel.​
E. Tables must be submitted using the Pinbot - MKT Table Bot in the Lounge server. For more info on how to use this bot, click here.
IX. SQUAD QUEUE
A. Squad Queue is a different way of playing lounge that allows players to play with predetermined teammates. For more information about Squad Queue, click here.​
B. If a player fails to show up for a match, misses at least half of an event, or trolls during an event (IV. h, IV. j) they will receive the SQ Restricted role for 1 week. This role is essentially a ban from SQ for the duration that the player has the role.​
i. If a team can find a sub for a missing player before the late penalty time, the missing player will not receive the SQ restricted role.​
C. Subs are allowed in Squad Queue events; however, the sub's MMR must keep their team's average MMR within the range of the room. In other words, if a team would be in a different room if their team MMR was different, then the sub isn't allowed.​

i. If a team gets a sub which would put their average MMR in a different room, the whole team will receive -50 and a strike at minimum. If the team wins more than 50 MMR, the penalty will be increased to match the amount of MMR they would have gained.​
X. UNRANKED

A. Unranked is a game mode where you don’t lose any MMR and just play for fun, which is enable for all ranks.​
B. In accordance with these official rules, the same rules will apply for unranked.

i. In case of receiving a penalty. The strike will be applied without receiving MMR loss.​
ii. It will not be considered trolling by allowing all drivers to be used with their respective abilities incluiding item+ (refer to rule VII.b.i).​
XI. CONCLUSION

That is all that we are expecting each and every one of you to follow. We hope you enjoy your community and lounge experience and follow the rules and guidelines accordingly.​

Thank you.​
- MKTC Lounge Staff

Last edited:

LuisMX

Site Supporter
Créditos a Cynda por el formato original.

I. INGRESO A LOUNGE

A. Al unirse al servidor, los usuarios envían su cuenta de Registro MKCentral en el canal #mkcentral-links en nuestro servidor Discord. Para ayudar a hacer esto, consulte esta guía.​
i. Los jugadores nuevos y los que regresan tendrán que utilizar el comando /verify para validar su cuenta de MKCentral. Utilizando el siguiente comando.​
ii. LoungeName es el nombre que usarás en este servidor de discord Lounge, no uses caracteres especiales que no sean '-._' y máximo un carácter de espacio. Si eres un jugador que vuelve, por favor ingresa tu nombre de Lounge anterior.​
iii. MKCentralMemberId es el ID que recibes al registrarte en el sitio MKCentral (Nota: ID de miembro ≠ ID de jugador).​
B. Si quieres un apodo específico para el marcador y el servidor de Discord, puedes pedirlo también. Si ya tienes un rango y quieres cambiar tu nombre, esta solicitud puede hacerse en el canal #name-change-requests. Tendrás que utilizar el comando /rename newLoungeName. Los nombres se pueden cambiar UNA VEZ durante la temporada actual. Puedes volver a tu nombre del Registro en cualquier momento, pero no podrás hacer más peticiones de cambio de nombre.​
i. Los apodos sólo pueden contener letras (al menos una), números, espacios, puntos/puntos, guiones o guiones bajos. Deben empezar y terminar sólo con letras o números, y deben tener 20 caracteres como máximo. Tampoco pueden contener lenguaje vulgar ni suplantar a otro usuario de MKC. En la mayoría de los casos, si su nombre puede utilizarse como nombre de usuario en Twitter, puede usarlo en el Lounge. Se pueden conceder excepciones en función de cada caso.​
ii. Todos los jugadores pueden solicitar cambios de apodo, pero después de una solicitud tienen que esperar 90 días para solicitar otro cambio de nombre. Sin embargo, pueden solicitar volver a su nombre de Registro anterior en cualquier momento, pero seguirán sin poder hacer más solicitudes de cambio de nombre durante 90 días.​
iii. Los jugadores que han recibido el rol de Reporter Banned no pueden solicitar cambios de nombre.​
iv. Una solicitud de apodo puede ser denegada tras la revisión del personal.​
c. Hacer una cuenta alternativa para unirse a Lounge de estar resultará en un baneo permanente de Lounge, y un baneo de MKCentral de al menos 6 meses. El personal de MKCentral descubrirá si se hace una cuenta alternativa, por lo que se recomienda encarecidamente no hacerlo.
II. SISTEMA DE CLASIFICACIÓN

A. Una vez que un miembro del personal haya visto su cuenta, se le clasificará en uno de los siguientes rangos.​
i. Todo el mundo empieza con 750 MMR (Hierro), pero los jugadores existentes empezarán con un MMR de Colocación.​
ii. Estos son todos los rangos.​
Hierro: 0-999 MMR​
Bronce: 1000-1999 MMR (Colocación: 1500 MMR)​
Plata: 2000-2999 MMR (Colocación: 2500 MMR)​
Oro: 3000-3999 MMR (Colocación: 3500 MMR)​
Platino: 4000-4999 MMR​
Rubí: 5000-5999 MMR​
Diamante: 6000-6999 MMR​
Maestro: 7000-7999 MMR​
Gran Maestro: 8000+ MMR​
B. Dependiendo de tu rango, verás 1 o 2 canales en los que puedes jugar partidas, listados a continuación.​
Nivel E: Hierro + Bronce​
Nivel D: Bronce + Plata​
Nivel C: Plata + Oro​
Nivel B: Oro + Platino​
Nivel A: Platino + Rubí + Diamante + Maestro + Gran Maestro​
Nivel S: Rubí + Diamante + Maestro + Gran Maestro​
Nivel X: Diamante + Maestro + Gran Maestro​
III. CÓMO JUGAR

A. Utilizando MogiBot, jugarán los ocho primeros jugadores que digan "/can" o "/c". Los jugadores posteriores al 8º de la lista serán subs, teniendo prioridad por su orden en la lista. Los jugadores de la lista de espera que no puedan subirse cuando sea necesario recibirán una penalización y -50 MMR.​
B. El siguiente jugador en la lista de MogiBot siempre tendrá prioridad a la hora de participar en un evento. Si un jugador diferente se inscribe cuando el siguiente jugador en la lista de MogiBot puede jugar, el jugador recibirá una penalización y -50 MMR.​
C. Un "/c o /can" expirará automáticamente cuando hayan pasado 25 minutos. La lista de jugadores se puede encontrar usando "/list".​
D. No está permitido que los jugadores escriban "/c" mientras ya estén participando en un mogi. Los jugadores que infrinjan esta regla recibirán -50 MMR y penalización.​
E. Después de que hayan pasado 8 carreras en el mogi actual, los usuarios que no estén jugando en ese momento pueden empezar un nuevo mogi.​
F. Una vez obtenidas las alineaciones, se utilizará la votación de MogiBot para decidir el formato. Podrán votar los ocho primeros jugadores que hayan dicho originalmente que pueden. Cualquiera que no sea parte de los 8 originales en la alineación no se le permite votar.​
i. Los jugadores que se den de baja por cualquier motivo una vez iniciada la votación recibirán una penalización y -100 MMR.​
ii. Si el evento es un FFA, sólo se necesitará un anfitrión y el evento puede comenzar inmediatamente.​
iii. Si el evento es un 2v2, los equipos serán aleatorios.​
iv. Si el evento es un 4v4, los dos jugadores con el mas alto MMR en la sala serán colocados en distintos equipos. Los otros 6 jugadores seran aleatorios y automaticamente seleccionados para uno de ambos equipos. Los dos jugadores con mas alto MMR serán los que eligan el tag para cada equipo.​
iv. Una vez que los equipos sean aleatorios, serán definitivos y no podrán ser modificados.​
v. En caso de que MogiBot esté desconectado y los jugadores se vean obligados a aleatorizar manualmente los equipos, la lista que aparezca primero será la oficial. Los jugadores que fuercen otra lista recibirán -50 MMR y penalización.​
G. Una vez decidido el anfitrión, éste debe compartir el código de la sala. Puedes copiar y pegar el código para unirte al lobby multijugador para mayor facilidad.​
H. Si no hay anfitrión para un mogi 15 minutos después de que termine la votación, toda la alineación recibirá -50 MMR y penalización.​
IV. REGLAS DE JUEGO

A. El anfitrión debe abrir la sala con la siguiente configuración.​
  • Equipos: Ninguno/2/4 (según el formato)
  • Daño de equipo: Activado (en eventos 2v2/4v4) [✔] (Revisado)
  • Categoría/Velocidad: 150cc
  • Ranuras de objetos: Dos (2)
  • Corredores COM:
  • Número de carreras: 12 carreras
  • Método de acceso: con código de sala
i. Las salas que se inicien con una configuración incorrecta serán reabiertas y las carreras con la configuración incorrecta no contarán.​
ii. Si no se inicia una sala con los ajustes correctos, se puede producir una bandera individual del anfitrión.​
iii. Los jugadores con 2 banderas de anfitrión recibirán el rol Host Banned.​
B. Todas las partidas de MKTC Lounge constarán de doce (12) carreras en total.​
C. Todos los jugadores podrán elegir libremente los pilotos, karts y planeadores.​
D. Los jugadores que tengan una etiqueta incorrecta en más de 2 carreras recibirán una penalización y -25 MMR.​
E. Una vez que se haya abierto una sala, los jugadores tendrán 5 minutos para entrar en ella, a menos que la sala se abra antes de tiempo (véase la regla III. h).​
F. Los jugadores que se incorporen tarde a la sala recibirán una penalización y -50 MMR.​
G. Si un jugador aún no se ha unido a la sala 5 minutos después del tiempo de penalización, recibirá una penalización y -100 MMR y deberá ser sustituido por un suplente lo antes posible. El mogi no debe comenzar con menos de 8 jugadores bajo ninguna condición.
i. Si una alineación tiene problemas para encontrar un sustituto, por favor, etiqueten a Updaters o al personal de la sala para que etiqueten a @here para conseguir un sustituto.​
ii. En el caso de que un jugador se desconecte antes de que comience la primera carrera de un mogi, la sala debe reiniciarse. Esta regla sólo se aplica una vez, si un jugador se desconecta antes de la primera carrera una segunda vez la sala debe continuar sin cerrarse. El jugador debe proporcionar una prueba de vídeo (videoclip, stream, etc.) de su desconexión si se le solicita; de lo contrario, recibirá 1 penalización. Si el anfitrión no reinicia, la primera carrera no contará.​
H. Jugadores que abandonan un evento por cualquier razón.
i. No ganan MMR en un equipo ganador.​
ii. Reciben una penalización y -100 MMR.​
iii. Perder cualquier MMR que su equipo haya perdido, además de la penalización, recibirá -100 MMR.​
I. Jugadores que subeen a un partido que ya ha comenzado.
i. No pierden MMR en un equipo perdedor.​
ii. Sólo ganan MMR en el equipo ganador si juegan 4 o más carreras en dicho evento.​
iii. Un partido ha comenzado una vez que se ha completado la primera carrera, mostrando los resultados de la misma. Los jugadores que se incorporen antes de la primera carrera recibirán las ganancias o pérdidas de MMR normales.​
J. En eventos con formato FFA. Los jugadores no serán sustituidos por un sub si la sala ya ha comenzado.​
K. En eventos con formato FFA. Los jugadores deben utilizar su apodo de la sala (o una versión abreviada y legible). Los jugadores que usen un nombre diferente recibirán -50 MMR y penalización.​

i. La versión acortada debe tener al menos 4 caracteres del nombre original.​

L. En eventos con formato FFA. En caso de que el jugador abandone el evento al principio y regrese para terminar el mogi, recibirá una penalización si ha perdido al menos 4 carreras.​
M. Los equipos a los que les falte un jugador durante al menos 4 carreras perderán MMR proporcionales a la cantidad de carreras que el jugador haya perdido; por ejemplo, los compañeros de equipo de un jugador que haya perdido 4 carreras recibirán 8/12 de pérdida, o 6/12 de pérdida si el compañero pierde 6 carreras. El jugador que se haya perdido al menos 4 carreras tendrá una pérdida de MMR proporcional al número de carreras perdidas; por ejemplo, un jugador que se haya perdido 4 carreras recibirá 16/12 de pérdida. Los jugadores que pierdan 6 carreras o más también recibirán una penalización.​
N. Cualquier jugador es descalificado de un evento por cualquier razón. Recibirán una penalización y -100 MMR que se indica a continuación.​
i. Lanzar objetos sin razón alguna.​
ii. Hacer equipo.​
iii. Molestar a jugadores con vueltas de diferencia durante la carrera (sólo será válido para eventos 4v4).​
O. Los anfitriones que comiencen la sala con menos de 8 jugadores, cierren la sala sin razón, o causen interrupciones innecesarias, recibirán una penalización y -50 MMR, y se les podrá prohibir ser anfitriones en el futuro. Esto se aplica de la misma manera en caso de que un sub lo requiera.​
P. Los jugadores no pueden usar un nombre en el juego que sea ofensivo, abusivo hacia otros, que contenga lenguaje inapropiado o que viole cualquier ley. El uso de cualquier nombre ofensivo resultará en un silenciamiento automático de 1 semana de Lounge así como en un posible castigo por parte del personal de MKCentral.​
V. DESCONEXIONES Y LAG

A. Si 3 o más jugadores de al menos 2 equipos diferentes se desconectan (debe exigirse una prueba de video o una captura de pantalla), la carrera no contará y la sala deberá ser reabierta.​
B. Los jugadores que se desconecten en cualquier momento de una carrera y cuyo nombre aparezca en la pantalla de resultados recibirán los puntos de su bot para esa carrera. Pueden volver a unirse a la sala para la siguiente carrera.​
C. Si el color del equipo no coincide con el equipo asignado (en eventos 2v2/4v4) la carrera no contará y la sala deberá ser reabierta.​
Nota. Este problema se debe a que el sistema multijugador de Mario Kart Tour asigna aleatoriamente los colores para cada jugador en caso de volver a entrar en una sala.​
D. En eventos 2v2/4v4. Si un jugador se desconecta y es sustituido por una CPU (Pingüino Luigi, por ejemplo), la sala se volverá a abrir y la carrera no contará.​
i. Cada equipo sólo podrá reabrir la sala una vez (1) de acuerdo con V.d. Las desconexiones posteriores se jugarán según la regla V.b.​
E. En los eventos con formato FFA Si un jugador se desconecta es reemplazado por la CPU (Pingüino Luigi por ejemplo). La carrera contará y la sala no debe ser reabierta.​
i. Si un jugador se desconecta en la primera carrera y es reemplazado por la CPU (Pingüino Luigi por ejemplo). La carrera no contará y la sala deberá ser reabierta. (Consulte la regla IV. g.).​
ii. Si 3 o más jugadores se desconectan y son reemplazados por la CPU (Cat Toad, Ice Mario por ejemplo). La carrera no contará y la sala deberá ser reabierta.​
F. En eventos con formato FFA. La reapertura en la primera partida es obligatoria cuando aparece una CPU. Sin embargo, los jugadores que se desconecten dos veces en la primera carrera recibirán una penalización sin pérdida de MMR.​
G. En el caso de que se complete una carrera pero no se muestren los resultados, la sala se reabrirá y la carrera no contará.​
H. Si una carrera no termina debido al lag, la carrera no será contada y la sala será reabierta.​
I. Si no se puede terminar ninguna carrera durante un tiempo prolongado debido al retraso, el evento puede ser cancelado sin que los jugadores pierdan MMR.​
J. Si esto ocurre durante un evento, por favor, intenta capturar una prueba de video del jugador que puede estar causando el lag en la sala. Si la prueba es convincente, y si la mayoría de la sala está de acuerdo en quién está causando el lag, el staff tiene el derecho de castigar al jugador por una cierta cantidad de tiempo, o advertirle que arregle su conexión antes de volver a jugar.​
K. Si al menos tres (3) jugadores experimentan retrasos en al menos dos conjuntos de objetos diferentes durante una carrera, se debe solicitar una prueba de video, la carrera no cuenta.​

VI. POLÍTICA DE PENALIZACIONES

A. Los jugadores que reciban penalizaciones de MMR por abandonar las partidas, hacer "lap-trolling" (sólo válido en eventos 4v4), unirse a la sala tarde o hacer equipo, también recibirán una penalización. Las penalizaciones expiran después de 30 días. Los jugadores tienen un límite de 3 penalizaciones​
B. Los jugadores que lleguen a 3 penalizaciones recibirán los siguientes castigos.​
i. 1ª infracción: 7 días de silencio.​
ii. 2ª infracción: 14 días de silencio.​
iii. 3ª infracción: 21 días de silencio.​
VII. CONDUCTA

A. Los jugadores que constantemente causan interrupciones en el servidor como trolling, flaming, spamming de comandos de bots, etc. recibirán una restricción de chat (sólo permitiéndoles enviar ciertos mensajes), o un mute.​
B. Los jugadores que constantemente causen interrupciones en las partidas, tales como trolling, atacar a jugadores específicos, inting, etc., recibirán un silencio de 3 días, y pueden recibir un castigo mayor en casos repetidos.​

i. No se considerará troleo "trolling" al permitir que todos los personajes se usen con sus respectivas habilidades incluyendo objeto+ (Ruleta del 7, Cañón de Bob-ombas, Supercampana, Superhoja, Caparazón de Bowser, Burbuja, Martillo por ejemplo).​
C. Cualquier contenido NSFW en el servidor será rápidamente borrado y el usuario que lo publique recibirá una restricción indefinida del chat.​
D. Todas las formas de hacking, manipulación de reglas, y otras formas de trampa que dañen la integridad del MKTour Lounge no están permitidas.​
E. Todos los casos de trampas deben ser presentados al equipo de personal del MKTC Lounge con pruebas irrefutables para que tengan algún efecto.​
F. Ocultar el conocimiento de un jugador que está haciendo trampa es una ofensa punible.​
G. Los jugadores que sean expulsados de MKCentral pueden enfrentarse a consecuencias similares en Lounge dependiendo de la gravedad de la expulsión. Puedes encontrar información detallada sobre los baneos en MKC y en Lounge aquí.

VIII. RESULTADOS

A. Se puede encontrar un generador de tablas de guerra en línea aquí.​
B. Para que un partido sea contabilizado, es necesario utilizar una tabla de guerra con todos los nombres correctos de los jugadores (Apodos del servidor, no nombres de Mii). También se debe indicar cualquier penalización que se haya producido durante el partido.​
C. Los anfitriones de las salas son responsables de tomar capturas de pantalla de los resultados. Si un evento no tiene una captura de pantalla o una tabla publicada dentro de las 24 horas, el anfitrión de la sala recibirá -100 MMR y una penalización.​
D. Sólo los reporteros tendrán acceso al canal de resultados para evitar el spam. Si quieres convertirte en reportero, por favor, pulsa reacciones en el canal de auto-roles #self-roles.​
E. Las tablas deben ser enviadas usando el Pinbot - MKT Table Bot en el servidor Lounge. Para más información sobre cómo utilizar este bot, haz clic aquí.

IX. SQUAD QUEUE

A. Squad Queue es una forma diferente de jugar a la sala que permite a los jugadores jugar con compañeros de equipo predeterminados. Para obtener más información sobre Squad Queue, haz clic aquí.
B. Si un jugador no se presenta a una partida, se pierde al menos la mitad de un evento, o trollea durante un evento (IV. h, IV. j) recibirá el rol de SQ Restringido durante 1 semana. Este rol es esencialmente un baneo de SQ por el tiempo que el jugador tenga el rol.​
i. Si un equipo puede encontrar un sustituto para un jugador que falta antes del tiempo de penalización tardía, el jugador que falta no recibirá el rol restringido de SQ.​
C. Los suplentes están permitidos en los eventos de cola de escuadra; sin embargo, el MMR del suplente debe mantener el MMR medio de su equipo dentro del rango de la sala. En otras palabras, si un equipo estaría en una sala diferente si su MMR de equipo fuera diferente, entonces el suplente no está permitido.​
i. Si un equipo consigue un sustituto que pondría su MMR media en una sala diferente, todo el equipo recibirá -50 y una penalización como mínimo. Si el equipo gana más de 50 MMR, la penalización se incrementará para igualar la cantidad de MMR que hubieran ganado.​

X. UNRANKED

A. Unranked es un modo de juego en el que no pierdes ningún MMR y sólo juegas por diversión, que está habilitado para todos los rangos.​
B. De acuerdo con estas reglas oficiales, se aplicarán las mismas reglas para unranked.​
i. En caso de recibir una penalización. Se aplicará sin recibir pérdida de MMR.​
ii. No se considerará trolling el hecho de permitir el uso de todos los pilotos con sus respectivas habilidades incluyendo el ítem+ (referirse a la regla VII.b.i).​

XI. CONCLUSIÓN

Esto es todo lo que esperamos que sigan todos y cada uno de ustedes. Esperamos que disfruten de su experiencia en la comunidad y en Lounge y que sigan las normas y directrices en consecuencia.

Gracias.

Atentamente. El Staff de MKTC Lounge

Last edited:

d a

Event Organizer
I. ラウンジへの参加

A. サーバーに参加したら、MKTC Lounge Discordサーバーの#mkcentral-linksチャンネルへ#verification-jpの通りに自分のMKCentral Forumアカウントを送信してください。MKCentralのアカウント作成方法については、こちらを参照してください。​
i. 新しいプレイヤー、及びサーバーに戻ってきたプレイヤーは、!verifyコマンドを使用して以下のようにMKCentralアカウントを#mkcentral-linksで登録する必要があります。​
ii."LoungeName"はあなたがサーバー上で使用する名前です。LoungeNameにはアルファベット、数字、-._の3つの記号のみを使用できます。​
サーバーに戻ってきた際には前に使っていたLoungeNameを入力してください。​
B. LeaderboardやDiscordサーバー用に特定のニックネームを希望する場合は、その旨を伝えることもできます。すでにラウンジロールを持っていて名前を変更したい場合は、#name-change-requests からニックネームの変更を申請することができます。名前の変更はシーズン中に1回だけ可能です。レジストリの名前に戻すことはいつでもできますが、それ以上の名前変更のリクエストはできませんのでご注意ください。​
i. ニックネームに使用できる文字は、アルファベット(最低1文字)、数字、スペース、ピリオド、アンダーバーのみです。文字数は2~15文字とし、最初と最後は文字または数字のみとします。また、下品な言葉を使ったり、他のMKCユーザーになりすましたりすることは認められません。ほとんどの場合、Twitterのユーザー名として使用できる名前は、ラウンジでも使用できます。例外はその都度認められます。​
ii. ラウンジのニックネームの変更は、90日に1回のみ可能です。また、ニックネームの変更は合計2回までとし、以前のニックネームに戻すことは1回までとします。​
iii. スタッフの審査により、ニックネームの申請が却下される場合があります。​
C. 既にラウンジに参加しているプレイヤーが別のアカウント(サブアカウント)を作ることは禁止されています。これを行った場合、ラウンジからの無期限BAN、MKCentral からも最低6ヶ月間BANされます。MKCentral Staff / Lounge Staffはサブアカウントを見つける方法をいくつも持っているため、サブアカウントの作成はしないことを強くお勧めします。

II. ランキングシステム

A. スタッフがアカウントを確認でき次第、ラウンジのロールを付与します。​

i. 前シーズンからいるプレイヤーはPlacement MMRから、今シーズンから始めたプレイヤーは750MMR (Iron) からスタートします。​

ii. ランクは以下の通りです。​

Iron: 0-999 MMR​
Bronze: 1000-1999 MMR (Placement: 1500 MMR)​
Silver: 2000-2999 MMR (Placement: 2500 MMR)​
Gold: 3000-3999 MMR (Placement: 3500 MMR)​
Platinum: 4000-4999 MMR​
Ruby: 5000-5999 MMR​
Diamond: 6000-6999 MMR​
Master: 7000-7999 MMR​
Grandmaster: 8000+ MMR​

B. あなたのランクによって、以下の様に参加できるTierが決まります。​
Tier E: Iron + Bronze​
Tier D: Bronze + Silver​
Tier C: Silver + Gold​
Tier B: Gold + Platinum​
Tier A: Platinum + Ruby + Diamond + Master + Grandmaster​
Tier S: Ruby + Diamond + Master + Grandmaster​
Tier X: Diamond + Master + Grandmaster​

III. 模擬の参加方法について

A. MogiBotを使用して、挙手をします。「!can」または「!c」で挙手ができます。挙手をした最初の8人のプレイヤーが模擬をプレイします。9番目以降に挙手をしたプレイヤーは補欠となり、挙手順によって補欠の優先順位が決定されます。​
リストの8番目以降のプレイヤーは、リストの順番で優先され、サブとなります。​
補欠として挙手したプレイヤーが補欠が必要となった時に、5分以内に反応のなかった場合、または、プレイできない場合は、そのプレイヤーには-50MMRとStrikeが課せられます。​
B. 模擬で補欠が必要となった場合、補欠の優先順位はMogibotの挙手順によって決定されます。もしこの優先順位を無視して参加した場合、そのプレイヤーには-50MMRとStrikeが課せられます。​
C.「!c」 /「 !can」は25分経過すると自動的に失効します。「!list」で現在の模擬の参加者を確認できます。​
D. プレイヤーは、すでに模擬に参加している状態で他の模擬に挙手することはできません。このルールに違反したプレイヤーには、-50MMRとStrikeが課せられます。​
E. 8レース終了後、その模擬に参加していないプレイヤーは、新しい模擬の募集を開始することができます。​
F. 参加者が集まったら、MogiBotによる投票で形式を決定します。最初に挙手した8名のみが形式に投票する権利​
を持ちます。​
i. 投票開始後に棄権したプレイヤーにはいかなる理由でも-100MMRとstrikeが課せられます。​
ii. FFA(個人戦)になった場合、Host(主催者)が決定次第すぐに模擬が開始されます。​
iii. 2v2(タッグ戦)になった場合、チームはランダムで組み分けされます。​
iv. ランダムで選ばれたチームは変更することはできません。違反した場合ペナルティが課せられたり模擬の結果が無効になることがあります。​
v. MogiBotがオフラインになり、プレイヤーが手動でチームをランダム化しなければならなくなった場合、最初に表示されたものを有効とします。違反したプレイヤーには、-50MMRとStrikeが課せられます。​
G. 4v4(チーム戦) になった場合は、最もMMRの高い2人のプレイヤーが各チームのキャプテンとなり、「スネーク形式」でプレイヤーを選出します。(1人-2人-2人-1人の順でmmrの高いキャプテンから先攻でお互いに選びあいます)​

i. キャプテンになることを拒否したプレイヤーには-50MMRが課せられます。​
ii. キャプテンのMMRが同じ場合、_choose コマンドで先に選ぶ方を決めてください。​

iii. キャプテンは8分いないにチームメンバーを選んでください。8分以内に選ばない場合選んでいないキャプテンにStrikeが課せられます。​

H. Hostが決まったら、Hostは部屋を建ててルームコードを共有してください。部屋に参加する方法は以下の2通りです。​

i. ツアーメニューから、画面左下のアイコン「みんなで」アイコンをタップし、マルチモードのメニュー右下「合流コード」にHostが出した部屋番号を入浴。​

ii. または、右下のメニューを開き、アイコン「みんなで」アイコンをタップし、マルチモードのメニュー右下「合流コード」にHostが出した部屋番号を入力。​

I. 投票終了後15分経過しても模擬のホストがいない場合、模擬の参加者全員に-50MMRとStrikeが課せられます。​

IV. 試合のルール

A. Hostは以下の設定で部屋を開いてください。​
  • チーム: なし(FFA)/2(4v4)/4(2v2) (形式によって変わります。)
  • フレンドリーファイアー(「チームメンバーをねらう」機能): オン(2v2v2v2/4v4のみ)
  • スピード: 150cc
  • アイテムの数: 2
  • COM: あり
  • レース数: 12レース
  • 合流方法: 合流コードのみ
i. 誤った設定で開始された部屋は再開設され、誤った設定で行われたレースはカウントされません。​
ii. 正しい設定で部屋を開設しなかった場合、今後の模擬のHostを禁止されることがあります。​
iii. ホストフラグを2回与えられたプレイヤーにはHost Bannedロールが与えられ、模擬で部屋を建てることを禁止されます。​

B. MKTC Loungeでのすべての試合は、合計12レースで構成されます。​

C. キャラクター、カート、グライダーは自由です。​
D. 2レース以上間違ったタグを使っていたプレイヤーには、-25MMRのペナルティが課せられます。​

E. 部屋が開設されたら、5分以内に入室してください。​

F. 遅れて入室したプレイヤーには、-50MMRとStrikeが課せられます。​

G. 10分経過しても入室していないプレイヤーがいた場合、そのプレイヤーに-100MMRとstrikeが課せられ、補欠のプレイヤーが出場します。いかなる状況でも決して8人未満のプレイヤーで模擬を開始させてはいけません。(8人未満になる場合は必ず補欠を見つけてください。)遅刻ペナルティの時間から5分(合計15分)を経過しても補欠が見つからず8名に満たない場合は、模擬を中止し、新しい模擬の募集を開始できます。​
i. 補欠を見つけるのが困難な場合は、Lounge StaffかUpdaterに@hereの通知をかけてもらってください。​
ii. 1レース目が始まる前に回線落ちがあった場合、部屋を再開設する必要があります。このルールは1回のみ適用され、2回目以降に回線落ちが起こった場合は、FFAでは回線落ちが誰であっても、2v2と4v4では同じチームのメンバーが回線落ちした場合、部屋は落とさずに試合を継続します。プレイヤーは、スタッフに要求された場合、回線落ちの証拠(ビデオクリップ、配信など)を提供する必要があります。従わない場合は、strikeなどが課せられる可能性があります。Hostが再開設しなかった場合、最初のレースはカウントされません。​

H. いかなる理由でも模擬を棄権したプレイヤーには以下の対応がとられます。

i. チームが勝っていてもMMRは貰えません。​
ii. -100MMRとStrikeが課せられます
iii. 補欠がすでに参加した後は模擬に戻ることはできません。チームが負けた場合、負けた分に加えてペナルティ分のMMRが減少します。​

I. 既に始まっている試合で補欠として出場したプレイヤーには以下の対応がとられます。
i. 負けてもMMRは減少しません。​
ii. 4レース以上参加した場合のみ勝った試合でMMRを獲得することができます。​
iii. 1レース目が終了し、レースの結果が出た時点で試合は開始されていることになります。第1レース前に参加したプレイヤーには通常のMMR増減が適用されます。​

J. FFA形式で、途中で棄権したプレイヤーがいても、すでに模擬が始まっている(1レースでも終了している)場合は補欠とは交代せず、代わりにBot(COM)を入れて模擬を再開してください。​

K. FFA形式では、プレイヤーは自分のラウンジ名をゲーム内で使用しなければいけません。使用しない場合、-50mmrのペナルティが課せられます。​

i. 短縮した名前を使う場合、最低でも4文字以上は元の名前を使わなければいけません。​

L. 試合が始まる前に棄権したプレイヤーはデフォルトで-100MMRとStrikeが課せられます。第1レース終了後に棄権した場合、デフォルトのペナルティに加えて、IV h. に従ってペナルティが課されます。​

M. 4レース以上回線落ちしたプレイヤーがいて負けた場合、MMRの減少量が変わります。例えば、4レースを回線落ちしたプレイヤーがいるチームのMMRの減少は8/12、6レースの場合は6/12のとなります。4レース以上回線落ちしたプレイヤーは、回線落ちしたレース数に比例してMMRの損失が増加します。例えば、4レース回線落ちしたプレイヤーのMMRの減少は16/12となります。また、6レース以上回線落ちしたプレイヤーには追加でStrikeが与えられます。​

N. 以下の理由により模擬から失格となったプレイヤーには-100MMRとStrikeが課せられます。​

i. トロール、わざと負ける行為​
ii. チーミング​
iii. 周回遅れ(4v4を除く)​

O. プレイヤーが8人未満の状態で部屋を開始したり、理由もなく部屋を閉じたり、その他の不必要な混乱を引き起こしたHostには-50MMRとStrikeが課せられ、今後Hostを務めることが禁止される可能性があります。​

P. 攻撃的な名前、他人を罵倒するような名前、不適切な言葉を含む名前、法律に違反するような名前を使用しないでください。これらの名前を使用した場合、ラウンジから1週間のミュートされ、MKCentralからも処罰を与えられる可能性もあります。​

V. 回線落ちについて

A. レース中に2つ以上の異なるチームから3人以上が回線落ちした場合(ビデオやスクリーンショットによる証明が必要になることがあります。)、そのレースはカウントせず、部屋は再開設されます。​
B. 回線落ちしたプレイヤーは、そのレースは自分のBotが取った順位の点数を獲得します。回線落ちしたプレイヤーは次のレースから部屋に入り直すことができます。​
C. チームカラーがチームメイトと一致しない場合(2v2/4v4)、そのレースはカウントせずに、部屋を建て直さなければなりません。(「マリオカートツアー」のマルチプレイヤーシステムの仕様上、2人以上が再入室する際に再入室したプレイヤーが自分で色を選択することができず、ランダムに割り当てられてしまうためです。)​
D.(2v2/4v4のみ)誰かがレース前に回線落ちし、レース前の画面で回線落ちしたプレイヤーの代わりにCPU(ペンギンルイージなど)が表示されている場合、そのレースはカウントせずに部屋を建て直さなければなりません。​
i. 各チームV.d.に従って1回まで部屋を建て直すことができますが、同じチームが2回以上回線落ちした場合はV.e.が適用されます。​
E.(FFA/V.i.のみ)誰かがレース前に回線落ちし、レース前の画面で回線落ちしたプレイヤーの代わりにCPU(ペンギンルイージなど)が表示されていても、部屋は建て直さずに、そのレースはカウントします。​
i. 1レース目であっても誰かがレース前に回線落ちし、レース前の画面で回線落ちしたプレイヤーの代わりにCPU(ペンギンルイージなど)が表示されていても、部屋は建て直さずに、そのレースはカウントします。​
ii. 3人以上のプレイヤーが回線落ちし、レース前の画面で3人以上がCPUになっている場合は、そのレースはカウントせずに部屋を建て直さなければなりません。​
F. レースが終了しても結果が表示されない場合、そのレースはカウントせずに部屋を建て直してください。​
G. ラグなどによりレースが終了しなかった場合、そのレースはカウントせずに、部屋を建て直してください。​
H. ラグなどの理由で長時間レースが終了しない場合、誰もMMRを失わずに模擬を中止することができます。​
J. H.のような事態が発生した場合や、ラグを引き起こしている可能性のあるプレイヤーがいた場合、動画などの証拠を提出してください。その証拠が説得力のあるものであり、ルームの大多数が誰がラグの原因となっているかに同意した場合、スタッフはその個人にペナルティを与えたり、再度プレイする前に回線を直すよう警告することがあります。​
VI. Strikeシステム

A. マッチを辞める、ラップトロール(4v4のみ有効)、ルームに遅れて参加する、チームを組むなどのMMRペナルティを受けたプレイヤーにもストライクが与えられます。Strike一つ一つの有効期限は30日で、ストライクの上限は3回で、上限に達するとペナルティが課せられます。​
B. Strikeが3回に達したプレイヤーには、以下のペナルティが与えられます。​
i. 1回目:7日間のミュート​
ii. 2回目:14日間のミュート​
iii. 3回目:21日間のミュート​

VII. 行動規範

A. 荒らし、他プレイヤーへの過剰な批判、ボットコマンドのスパムなどをしたプレイヤーは、チャットへの書き込みが制限(特定のメッセージの送信のみを許可)またはミュートされます。​
B. 荒らし、特定のプレイヤーへの攻撃、わざと負けるなどの行為を、常に引き起こすプレイヤーは3日間ミュートされることがあります。繰り返し行われた場合、より重い処罰が課されます。​
i. 「荒らし行為」について、アイテム+を含むキャラクターの選択は考慮されません。​
C. NSFWコンテンツは直ちに削除され、投稿したユーザーには無期限にチャットへの書き込みが制限またはミュートされます。​
D. ラウンジの品位を損なうような行為(ハッキング、ルール操作、その他不正行為)は一切認められません。​
E. 不正行為があった場合、その事実を証明できる証拠を MKTC Lounge Staff チームに提出してください。証拠がなければ対応できません。​
F. 不正行為を行っているプレイヤーの情報を隠した場合、ペナルティが課せられる場合があります。​
G. MKCentral からBANされたプレイヤーは、BANの内容によってはラウンジでも同様にBANの対象になることがあります。MKCentralの禁止事項やラウンジに関する詳細な情報はこちらをご覧ください。​

VIII. 結果

A. 集計表作成ツールについてはこちらからご覧いただけます。​
B. 集計をする際は、レースで使用した名前ではなく、ラウンジ名(サーバー上のニックネーム)を使用してください。また、試合中に発生したペナルティについても結果を投稿する際に記載してください。​
C. 部屋のHostは、毎レースごとにスクリーンショットを撮る義務があります。もしイベントが24時間以内にスクリーンショットや集計表が投稿されなかった場合、その部屋のHostには-100MMRとStrikeが課せられます。​
D. スパム防止のため、レポーターのみにリザルトチャンネルへのアクセス権が与えられています。レポーターになりたい場合は、#self-rolesにてCarl-botのリアクションを押してください。​
E. 集計は「Pinbot」を使ってリザルトチャンネルに投稿してください。Pinbotの使い方についてはこちらをご覧ください。​

IX. SQUAD QUEUE

SQUAD QUEUEについてはこちらをご覧ください。​

X. UNRANKEDについて

A. UnrankedはMMRの増減なしで気軽に遊べる場所です。このUnrankedでは全てのランクのプレイヤーが参加できます。​
B. Unrankedでも通常の公式ルールが適用されます。​
i. ペナルティがあった場合、MMRのペナルティは適用されずStrikeのみが適用されます。​
ii. ただし、Unranked内でのプレイングのトロール(荒らし)についてのペナルティは適用しません。​

*英語版ルールセットと翻訳版ルールセットの間に矛盾が生じた場合、英語版ルールセットが適用されます。

日本語訳最終更新 2022/09/05

Thank you.
- MKTC Lounge Staff