[S2] JPP 0 - 150 Dmk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gab

Founding Member
It was impossible for us to join when Javinci was in the room We had to sub Saru for some personal reason, and as Xray couldn't join the room, we agree to close. We followed the gentleman rule of 2 3 4 5 6 7 and even all the dmk didn't manage to join, we let them the win because they were winning by a lot but it's obvious that they were the problem (we got a stream to prove everything), ggs for winning those 6 maps

JaVinci

Founding Member
I couldn't join either, I have restarted Switch many times. And there was someone who wouldn't let me join. Ggs for 7 races

0VvsTg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODgrjkefIwQQgghhBBCCwnDhRBCCCGEEEILaXcn9UwDN4NX7qGYVDn81nBwcHBwcHBwcHBwcHBbmdvvEr.png

Gab

Founding Member
I couldn't join either, I have restarted Switch many times. And there was someone who wouldn't let me join. Ggs for 7 races

0VvsTg4ODg4ODg4ODg4ODgrjkefIwQQgghhBBCCwnDhRBCCCGEEEILaXcn9UwDN4NX7qGYVDn81nBwcHBwcHBwcHBwcHBbmdvvEr.png
We all know that you were the problem, you and maybe another dmk, if not you would have enter the room 2 3 4 5 6 7 without problem, but you even blocked yourselves

Gab

Founding Member
And when Zorm opened a froom to play with us, Xray (who couldn't join the war) entered easily, and when you went in, idk why because we had already forfeit at this time but anyway, Koala and me (we both played the war) couldn't join the froom, it's obviously a problem with you, but it's not necessary your fault, you didn't decide to do that I guess, so I hope it will be fixed soon

JaVinci

Founding Member
We all know that you were the problem, you and maybe another dmk, if not you would have enter the room 2 3 4 5 6 7 without problem, but you even blocked yourselves
No, we left because we saw that none of you joined (we also have streaming). And we wanted to avoid blocking the room. But I guess we didn't understand each other well. I wanted to finish the war, it was a shame. I hope we play well on another occasion. c: