[SF] δk 446 - 538 WEC [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DUGO

vox populi
Staff member
Media Staff
Founding Member
wGaE9NelnycwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

EIeeWPwU4AA7JCo

EIeeWPvUYAA7-ZU

- Craig DC'd midway through or something with 33, proof in the spoiler.

GGs WEC, well played. Best of luck in finals next week :)

Thanks for the season everyone!

Jinnysoyun

Founding Member
i would like to ask if WEC could come from D3 to D4

hey, in my opinion we are a division too high seeded and can not maintain the level in Division 3. Last season we were destroyed in the 2nd division and after the season many of our best and most active players left. We had to recruit new players in the competitive MK community to fill the cap, but they can't compete with players who have played a year or more of cp. Now we are a team with a few players who wouldn't have any problems scoring well in D3, but it's more like a 3v6 in our wars. I've got all our standings here since the end of last season against D3 and D4 teams and these are line-ups that would play mku. Actually, we've lost every game against D3 teams over 100, even with Nizer and Falcon and Alex as our best players in the lineup. I understand it's a bit weird because we played D2 in the old format most of the time, but we're not a decent team anymore.

unknown.png

index.png

index.png
Download_5.png

unknown.png

Sebi

Founding Member
divi 3 wäre für wec fair gewesen aber naja :^) nochmal best of luck in the final

Reactions: NOS

Nizer

Founding Member
Bei jedem vernünftigen Aufstiegssystem wären wir ja nichtmal in d3 aufgestiegen, also ka ob wir dort besser reingepasst hätten. Dafür dass ein 11-5 team statt einem 15-1 team aufsteigt übernehmen wir nicht die Verantwortung, da muss man die fragen, die sowas vor der Saison für eine gute Idee hielten :rolleyes:

GGs ok. Hope you still make it, so best of luck next week.