[SF] V2 2-1 GI ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zenith

Site Supporter
unknown.png

We won Game 1 by a forfeit. GI asked us to start room by :05 and they didn't have 6 in the room by :20 so we took the win.

0Ps1bW1KS0DLIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

EiXQXCYU4AATBJC

UUgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

EiXQXCZUYAYvsWy

ggs

unknown.png

Last edited:

Félix

Founding Member
unknown.png

We won Game 1 by a forfeit. GI asked us to start room by :05 and they didn't have 6 in the room by :20 so we took the win.

0Ps1bW1KS0DLIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

EiXQXCYU4AATBJC

EiXQXCZUYAYvsWy

ggs

unknown.png

Hey Zenith,
Why are you stubborn about Mat accidentally joining the room? You asked me for more proofs in DMs during the stream about the fact Mat wasn't item-spying, even when there were already a solid proof about it: the clock was never running fast during the votes, which should have convinced you about it already.
To help you to focus on your last game, I sent you a proof of Mat being in one of my room at the same time than your match, and even wished you good luck for it, as we can see here (proof and logs just below). I wasn't obligated at all to show the picture even if you requested it, and I also insisted on Ensy's stream that you should not focus about it as it was an accident

unknown.png

[...]

unknown.png

This is unnecessary to post an image in public to the whole community suggesting that someone who joined accidentally your room was item-spying. You also aim an unfair arrow at GI, suggesting they tried to cheat in your match when nothing of this happened. This is unfair for both Mat (that now has to deal with being called an item-spyer out of nowhere by some French people who don't know anything about the story, and trust me, it already happened) and for GI.

Edit: Removing that picture would be appreciated

Last edited:

Zenith

Site Supporter
Hey Zenith,
Why are you stubborn about Mat accidentally joining the room? You asked me for more proofs in DMs during the stream about the fact Mat wasn't item-spying, even when there were already a solid proof about it: the clock was never running fast during the votes, which should have convinced you about it already.
To help you to focus on your last game, I sent you a proof of Mat being in one of my room at the same time than your match, and even wished you good luck for it, as we can see here (proof and logs just below). I wasn't obligated at all to show the picture even if you requested it, and I also insisted on Ensy's stream that you should not focus about it as it was an accident

unknown.png

[...]

unknown.png

This is unnecessary to post an image in public to the whole community suggesting that someone who joined accidentally your room was item-spying. You also aim an unfair arrow at GI, suggesting they tried to cheat in your match when nothing of this happened. This is unfair for both Mat (that now has to deal with being called an item-spyer out of nowhere by some French people who don't know anything about the story, and trust me, it already happened) and for GI.

Edit: Removing that picture would be appreciated

It’s clearly a joke, I made the image considering there were many people in Ensy’s chat making references to Among Us, and the image I posted is one from that game