Show Us Your Gaming Setup!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Yo! Got some real nice tech you want to brag about? Have a really cool gaming setup? Post it here! Feel free to post tech specs of your PCs, anything you think is cool about your gaming setup is welcome!

Full-ish view

186d5b754622c1998d74cc34a82dd7eb.jpg

I've got a glass desk mostly for aesthetics, I don't have them set up at the moment but I use a lot of lighting, which makes the glass really nice in the dark. See below for when they are set up and running:

I've got a bit of everything on my desk really, my desk is kinda where I spend the majority of my time. I've got some of my Magic The Gathering stuff off to the left, a whiteboard/corkboard for homework and important stuff I need to remember, my printer down below, and my consoles and gaming storage off to the right.

3ee9ac5180593a50183bc2fa3d5d9f26.png

From earlier this year

628c58da32ebdc2773d428b928a65082.jpg

Mid 2015

Peripherals

baffe566f885297e5b5b163ec9f1efc2.jpg

Some of the peripherals and things that I use:

- My laptop, which is unfortunately what my computer runs off for now. Will be building my new PC shortly.
- Blue Yeti Microphone, with Samsung earbuds so I can hear myself as I speak
- Logitech G430 Headset
- Elgato Game Capture card (yes, the original one)
- Insignia 7-port USB hub on top of the 3 USB ports my laptop has
- 3 Webcams: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD and Microsoft LifeCam HD 5001 and whatever the heck my laptop webcam is
- Razer BlackWidow Chroma TE mechanical keyboard
- Razer Firefly mousepad
- some really old Logitech wireless mouse (I plan to swap it out with a Razer Mamba TE when I get the money)
- 5-port Ethernet switch
- Huion H420 Graphics tablet (not in the photo) along with a Huion P80 tablet pen
- Nintendo Switch (of course)
- Nintendo WiiU

Extras:

- In order to keep proper posture in my chair, my feet don't actually touch the floor (I'm really short). I have a therapeutic footstool under the right side of my desk to assist with that
- I keep a tennis ball under my desk so my feet don't get sore
- I have a small 3-drawer unit that I keep all of my controllers and extra gaming stuff in under my figures

Amiibos and Models

4e350897528592c8c22a718e743169c8.png

Most of these are just amiibos, but I got my Asuna figure from an anime convention I went to over the summer.

Cynda

=)
Staff member
Administrator
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I have just a couple too many cords

iLHCibC.jpg

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Bumping for activity.

DlSe-sxVsAETzCp.jpg

Loic228

Site Supporter
Founding Member
First pic is where I play PS4 when I have motivation, which means never lately. The one below it's where I'm playing MK, lying on my bed. I guess it isn't a common thing in the community but I'm playing in tabletop mode since the beginning and I don't feel like switching on my TV until the next Mario Kart honetsly. It kinda annoyed me actually cuz I really want to get back in Hyrule's fields, but it would be a shame to do that in tabletop in my opinion. I've bought stuff to record but I guess they're gonna have to wait as well as Link. I'm working on my bed too when I have work to do so that's probably why my desk is that messy.

5D0EF6E6-2F4D-4D22-83A6-5AC9A2C8F618.jpeg

55319131-AB9B-4F1C-8D0A-6C8C174789CC.jpeg

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
bcT4yeN.jpg

i7 7700, 32gb ddr4, gtx1080

Oh, and I'm also a nintendo/retro collector so I have 13-20 consoles and about 800 games and a lot of controllers and other gaming junk basically everywhere
WTF ALL THOSE DISCORD SERVERS

Marc

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Labo meta, y'all are sleeping
20181114-234507.jpg

This is my MK8 and netplay setup, I have another dock hooked up to my TV along with my ps4 but that shits boring

Last edited:

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
ee41114effaa6975051d17f2dc613f56.png

Updated setup. Finally got my new PC built about a month ago
Ryzen 5 2600
GTX 1050Ti
16GB DDR4 ram

All the peripherals are the same as previous build. Down to one monitor now which is painful when you're used to having 2 for like 6 years...

Semako

Nintendo Nerd
Site Supporter
Now it's my turn ;)

img_20181128_195450kvjbi.jpg

There are my PC and my CRT setup for retro games, as I am a collector too, altough specialiced on Mario games.

As my 2nd monitor broke before the move to our new home, I currently only have one monitor for my PC, but I am planning to get a 2nd one altogether with an actual microphone so that I can start streaming.

Stuff I do have here:
- Eizo 24“ monitor
- Roccat keyboard (old photo, I've replaced it with a HyperX Alloy Elite mechanical keyboard with blue switches)
- Roccat Kone mouse with Roccat Apuri mousebungee
- Sennheiser headset
- Elgato Game Capture HD (the original one, because it supports cinch input, allowing me to record anything from the AV modded famicom up to the switch)
- the PC with an Intel Xeon, 32 GB DDR3, a GTX 980, an SSD, some HDDs and RGB lighting - was my first PC build, and is now more than 3.5 years old, but still fine and powerful enough
- Panasonic CRT
- Gamecube with Melee

img_20181128_195405gakkw.jpg

And that is my TV setup, on which I play Mario Kart 8DX.

The LG screen is 55“ big, and was chosen for its really low inputlag compared to other similarly big screens.
The hi-fi system is of course connected to the screen for brilliant ingame sound :D
Currently I have the Wii U (to play Mario Kart Wii) and the Switch connected to the setup, my other consoles and games are displayed in a showcase, but that's not visible on my photos.

Both the Switch and the PC are connected via LAN to my router (which sits in its server rack in another room), so that I shouldn't DC during wars.

Honestly, I'd make a video but my house is never clean enough for me to want to "showcase" it LOL

And I think my house simply is too big for such a roomtour vid xD

Last edited:

Rollergold

Site Supporter
BD4LNgG.jpg

Need to get these Monitors on to arms, maybe get a higher res 2nd display to squeeze more things on the 2nd display and replace the 10 year old mouse pad.