Squigly 17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Squigly

Site Supporter
Hello, my name is Squigly 17, you can also call me Aidan and I live near Seattle. I am both Japanese 🇯🇵. As well as American 🇺🇸. Right now I am 15 years old. And i’m in 9th grade. I like computer stuff and especially math!

I am autistic and I’m still growing!! :3

I liked to play Mk7 in the past. Infact. That is my favorite game. I met a lot of players and I even had a dream to go to pax west! To give myself an opportunity to shine.

I joined MKC November 2nd 2020 I met players and teams but I was never successful. I failed several trials, here are some of the most memorable ones:

-Encore (Active)
-Sigma (Dead)
-Freeze (Revived)
-Fatal Aces (Dead due to banned reasons)
-Process (Revived)
-Battlestar (Seemed like I failed)
-Revival (Revived)
-American Gunslingers (Active)

I was able to join some people’s teams but the team was bad in synergy and it wasn’t good. I made a clan called LGN on MKCentral. But it was a terrible and memed clan. Since this happened a while ago. I’ve moved on from it…

I main Toad in mario kart. Which may sound strange because everyone uses roy or waluigi. I just want to be unique because I like him ever since I was born
200 Lounge History:

I started playing in the lounge over 6 months ago. Until then, I never gained MMR, funny right because it's easy to gain MMR, not the case since I was so bad at the game. So I am nicknamed ZEROMMR because I got zero mmr in season 3. And Yes, I was very famous for that, people kept asking me about it lmao.

Due to how poor I am, sometimes people don't want to pair up with me. I'm fine with that though.

1) Huge Edmonton Oilers fan and my favorite player is Kailer Yamamoto

2) I prefer 200cc over 150cc

3) 3/4 Japanese

4) I love Pepsi over Coke

OTHER HISTORY:

3ds MK7 player in the past who reached over 20k VR and played non competitively.

Last edited: