Staff Updates, Site Updates, and the Future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hey guys, quick update for you guys on a few topics.

1. Staff Changes

- We've had to say goodbye to @DUGO and @Niko as on recently, they were great staff members that helped us with the launch of the site, and we're glad for everything they've done.

- We'd like to welcome @Jotabe on board as a site moderator, specifically our Spanish speaking representative. He's had great success with Americas Cup and we hope that his leadership carries over to helping us over on the site team.

2. Site Feedback

- We would like to know from our Site Supporters, or those that are on the fence about purchasing it, what features do we not have currently that you would like to see implemented in the future? Everything is on the table for you guys to ask, besides Site Themes, as we don't want to hide any site themes behind a paywall. All site themes will be updated for everybody once made available.

3. The Future (Past Team PR Season #2)

- We have worked with @Kay and the rest of the staff team to come up with some ideas for our summer ideas, and all we can say at the moment is that we'll have quite the busy summer, stay tuned for more updates.

That should be all for now, thanks for all the support up to now, and please give Jotabe a nice welcome onto the staff team!

Jack

Site Supporter
Sucks I'll be away for 1/2 of the summer, I'm happy to hear more about the sites success. Big Congrats to Jotabe well deserved, I'm glad to see such a nice person with fantastic leadership skills join the MKC team.

Here is some advice for Site Feedback from a non Site Supporter, I will buy it soon though.

Registry Suggestions
• Add themes to the registry like the forum
• Add a section for teams that won banners and they can put them there.
Forum Suggestions
• Add a home page with all the new updates to the site or other events etc.
• Add more themes, maybe a Shock Yellow theme, or Black Bomb Bomb theme