• Welcome to Mario Kart Central! This is the home of Mario Kart Universal, Amplify, Solo Circuit, and many other exciting Mario Kart tournaments!

If you're new, check out our Welcome Guide. You'll also need to sign up for our official Registry to participate in MKCentral events.

Once you're registered, check out the upcoming Site Tournaments! It's easy to get started—join now!

Super Mario Maker 2!!

Jazzy

8va ~ Going the octave higher
Staff member
Administrator
Amplify Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
So the game has released, share your levels here!!

Please put a description of the courses you post to make this thread less spammy.

My first course:
Hazard Hills
0H6-BQG-RRG

A somewhat challenging course with plenty of enemies and a couple tricks to make your run easier!

Batboo

Dynamite
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member

this level was really frustrating to play after I made it, pretty much a troll level mixed in with some challenges. it took me 45 minutes to do the clear check :ROFLMAO:

Batboo

Dynamite
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member

I reuploaded the same course as in my first post but needed to make a major change to it

Batboo

Dynamite
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
5Y4-Q28-D1G - Marathon in the Clouds

more of a fun level but also has some challenge as well

TSM8

Founding Member
D1 Trial (New format)
BC theme level with decent skill level, just something I made while testing out certain mechanics

Jazzy

8va ~ Going the octave higher
Staff member
Administrator
Amplify Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
@Félix gonna treat my 8-year-old sister "fairly" and have her attempt such a novice level. Thank you for the gift i'm sure she'll have fun

Cynda

=)
Staff member
Administrator
MKU Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member

a little easier than last time, was just messing around with 3d world mechanics

Batboo

Dynamite
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Monty Mole and the Holy Switches - 88K LDQ YVG

pretty much a bunch of monty moles and on/off switches, not a really difficult level but you can't really make many mistakes either

HSC-LKM-34G - The On/Off Switch Expedition

I love the inclusion of the on/off switches so I made a level damn near entirely based on them.

The Great Tower of Bowser Land - BHS-8JX-JGF

The final boss level from 3D World remade to match the original as much as possible