Super Mario Maker 2!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Shiba_

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Been really enjoying SMM2, exclusively making puzzle levels because they're my jam. Currently up to 12 levels (with the 12th one I need to update to remove some cheese but I'm on holiday right now) but my hardest is currently #10 which has proven to be too much for a lot of people
ECt0eNCXoAEyUYP

Steve-O the real MVP.

Cynda

=)
Staff member
Administrator
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Been getting back into making levels since the new update. While messing around with the SMB2 mushroom I discovered that jumping off a Lakitu while it's moving to the other side of your screen gives you insane speed, so I made a level around it, and this is the result:

Took me about 2 hours to upload due to how precise some of these jumps are, ID is 31X-11R-7MG if the tweet doesn't show.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Not my stuff but came across this kids World randomly and was honestly the most fun I've had gaming in a while.

EWkoY_aUcAY2kbx

If any SMM2 players bored out there this is a good time killer [8 worlds). I'm assuming you can look up people's profiles with their ID.

Reactions: Cuj

Geddy

I don't play comp much but I do a lot of level design. I recently finished my biggest project which is an entire recreation of one of my all-time favorite games: SNES Yoshi's Island. I've recreated every level from the original game, including extras to the best of my ability. Take a gander if you're interested!

lwgP2Dq.png

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I'm back with an epic level

3KD-MXR-VJG