Tea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tea

CWL Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Tea
Hi! I'm Tea. I'm currently 20 and from California. I've been around in the community since 2012, starting with MKWii, but I've played a ton of MK8 on the Wii U, and even helped in running a few tournaments (which includes the inaugural World Cup).

I'm currently studying Computer Science and Engineering at university. CSE is a huge passion of mine, specifically web and app development.

Last edited:

Tea

CWL Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
MK History

Clan History

MKW (NWFC)
Spooky Spectrals (2012)
On The Throttle (2013)
El Psy Congroo (2014)
MK8
Arcadia (2014-2015)
Black & White (2015)
Anarchy (2015-2016)
Dynamite (2016)
MKW (Wiimmfi)
Lost in Time (2015)
Enigma (2017)
Crossfire (2018-2019)
Battle Cry (2018-Present)
Extend Ash (2019)
Phantasmagoria (2020-Present)
MK8DX
Battle Cry (2019-Present)
Renegades (2019)
Star Clan (2019-2020)
Nerd Prom (2020)

Achievements:

7eRtZsL.png

While this was expected by most people, I'm honestly really glad that I have something to show from MKW for the past 6 years I've played this game. I bagged for this team for the first half of the season, and it's one of the best groups I've played with. The team comprised of some old MK8 players that I met, mainly from Dynamite (Diego, Matt/Kona, Nitro). One of the most enjoyable teams I've played with, since we probably had the best synergy of any team that season. I honestly felt like individually we were 2nd or 3rd, but our synergy is what made us easily the best team in the division.

Thank you to the following for allowing me to get this banner and being amazing teammates:
Nitro, Kona, Callum, Diego, Epix, KP, Pascal

Last edited:

Tea

CWL Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Other Games

Currently Playing:
a992995ef4f0439b258f2360dbb85511.png

Rescued Kanji

fatelog.png

Playing/Reading through Fate Route

7IYszWy.png

CasualLocke (Nuzlocke with no death). Arrived at Cerulean.

Last edited:

Tea

CWL Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Media

My media! I'm a bit inconsistent on this, but I am doing interviews for the MKW and MK8DX scene. I also stream from time to time, but I'm not the most active on Twitch.

Youtube
Twitch

Last edited:

Tea

CWL Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Misc.
Anything Goes!

Sports
I am an avid fan of teams from the San Diego, Seattle, and Atlanta region as those are the main areas I have lived in my life. I am a fan of the following teams:

MLB:
Seattle Mariners
San Diego Padres
Atlanta Braves

NFL:
Seattle Seahawks
Atlanta Falcons

NBA:
Golden State Warriors (Reason why)

Smash
Melee: Marth​

Last edited:

Tea

CWL Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Updated! I'll add a roster slot later

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
digging the fact that you're aware enough of bandwagon accusations that you gave justification for being a Warriors fan

Tea

CWL Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Updated.

Going to talk about games that I'm playing

Persona 4 - Just beat Kanji. Overall I really enjoy it. The characters are great and the game is challenging but not too hard. My favorite character so far is Yukiko and Kanji.

Fate/Stay Night - Bit the dust on playing a VN and I was recommended this one. Usually play this at night when I want to chill. Backstory is insane, but the characters are hella dumb. I think Rin's the most interesting character so far, but I just started the Fate route so my opinions might change. Also people die when they're killed.

Pokemon Radical Red - An FireRed romhack that's insanely difficult, but has great QoL changes and has features up to Gen 8. It forces you to have a level cap before a major gym/boss battle and all of the gyms have Pokemon that cover their weaknesses. Playing through this with my friend Ali in a CasualLocke, where there's no deaths, but we have to catch the first Pokemon we find.

1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_USquirrels-3.png

1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_USquirrels-2.png

1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_USquirrels-4.png

1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_USquirrels-5.png

1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_USquirrels-6.png

1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_USquirrels-7.png

1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_USquirrels-8.png

1636_-_Pokemon_Fire_Red_USquirrels-9.png