The pets of MKC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TSM8

Founding Member
There’s only one thing more important then people that play MK8D competitively (no it’s not fkn indiv’s) it’s their canine/feline/any pet companions, just making this thread so I can see pictures of peoples cute pets tbh, I’ll give a little backstory to mine.
This is my dog called Rosie, but has been nicknamed Gabe by the clans I’m in since she screams in call
image2.jpg

She’s 4 and probably the most important thing in my life. She is a literal baby. She likes being carried like a baby, will eat food from your hands, you could probably bottle feed her. All she ever wants to do is sit on or with people, and there’s a reason for that. Rosie was sadly puppy farmed and when we adopted her the owners cared so little that they didn’t even have heat on, so she had the sniffles when we first adopted her but one bowl of chicken soup later that was gone. Whenever I leave the house she cries and her vet came to the conclusion of: since her previous, “handlers I guess” didn’t care for her much, and I practically spoil her, she hates being away from me, and this is 100% true as fair as I know, she has to sleep on my bed, when I’m on the couch she’s always next to me, we think she’s got dog anxiety or some shit but it’s adorable. She gets so excited when I wake up, when I come home from being out, not like a normal dog, she will go MENTAL. She is sometimes the reason I get up in the morning and mans best friend could not be truer in my situation. I don’t know what I would do without her and vice versa too. Feel free to leave pictures and info about your pets below! (PS: She REALLY loves her pink unicorn)
image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
The two cats I grew up with, both died the passed two Easter weekends.

Timmy (the absolute legend, passed away Easter 2018):
NlKTTqC.jpg

Oliver (passed away Easter 2019):
KY4BGFr.jpg

The family has two new cats (Max and Tater) that have been gotten this year, I haven't seen Tater yet and don't have pics of either.

Owen

mj0s5y.jpg

Definitely one of my favorite pictures dog Sam just chilling on my stomach. Mad to think it’s 2 years since he passed this week. Pretty much was the most playful dog anyone would meet. Just be watching tv in kitchen then he’d non stop come up to you and just look in a a persuasive way.Most mornings I’d be eating toast and he’d be chilling beside just begging to get a few bits of it. Walking him on the lead was a pain and somehow never broke my arm since would drag me along until I let him off.

Last edited:

Cynda

=)
Staff member
Administrator
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I have 2 poodles, Friday and Georgia Peach (we didn't name her that lol, got her when she was 6 years old and already responded to that). Friday is the most well-behaved dog you'll ever meet, if he wants something he'll never bark but instead show you by walking over to it or nudging you. He's very low energy, most of his time is spent laying down in his favorite spots or just following my mom around. He also refuses to play fetch for some reason. Basically he's a cat. Georgia has the exact opposite personality, she's always excited by something and has to know what you're doing. Since she's toy size she loves to be carried around. Sometimes she sounds like she's talking to us in her dog voice, we'll just say random stuff to her and she'll bark back.

D1JbVW1WkAAr9qR

D1JbVvkWoAAiG--

jerry

you know me
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I have a mini Schnauzer named Bruno. We got him not too long ago (April 12th). Combining the factors of his breed being known for having lots of energy and his age (or lack thereof), you can assume how active the little guy is. The exercise required is so high, that we have to take him to the park nearly everyday for about an hour just so he can get the amount he needs to stay in shape. He's super friendly to new people (he'll do the thing where he lies down on his back and lets the other person rub his belly) and is literally a bearded salt-&-pepper colored angel.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Rollo

keeps rolling
Site Supporter
We (@Chaosmieze and I) have a cute and lovely little Shiba-Inu girl with the name Sheila and some (not so lovely, but cute) Quaker-Parrots in different colours.
Sheila is really shy and hates people she doesn´t know, but after just 4-8 weeks with her she starts to warm up and will harass you, if you don´t give her the treats she deserves (or so she thinks :sneaky:)
The green Quaker (Happy) on the other side will harass you just for fun, as soon as he can fly to you (he is a real bully)
And the other three quakers (White -> Shiro | Blue -> Ryu | Yellow -> Aeria) are rather shy, but can be really loud if they don´t like something

20190412_083829000_iOS.jpg

20180202_211409000_iOS.jpg

20170420_131606000_iOS.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the other two birds on my phone, but they are just as cute as the two seen here :cool:

duncan

:3
Site Supporter
Founding Member
this is oden he's actually a god lowkey

oden2.jpg

he gets quite scared of people but besides that he's really chill and almost never barks

he's currently chilling in finland with my brother though so i miss him a lot

Batboo

Dynamite
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
my dogs

20190722_091657.jpg

My dog on the left is named Seneca, she is a Goldendoodle (mix of golden retriever/poodle for those who don't know that) and she is 10 years old. Seneca is more of a quiet dog who normally just lays down a lot, usually right near me. She's getting pretty old so she gets tired quick. She loves to go swimming in my pool though, she usually jumps in the pool every time a ball is thrown in there and swims it back out of the pool. Unfortunately, she has had cancer for a few months, so she doesn't have much more time left, but she is still a great dog and one of my favorite things in the world.

My dog on the right is named Jake, who is also a Goldendoodle. Jake is 2 years old. He is pretty much the opposite of Seneca as he is extremely energetic and runs around the house a lot. He also likes to play with toys too. Jake also barks a lot at windows too, even if there is nothing outside. Jake gets scared of silly things really easily too, which is honestly funny to watch. Jake is also learning how to swim now too, which is nice. He still has trouble listening but it honestly isn't as bad as it was a few months ago. He's becoming a good boy too!

perishi

Founding Member
best thread on all of mkc

sorry for the absolute fuckload of pics lmao

three and a half year old welsh corgi pembroke, insanely energetic but also a really sweet boyo who loves being close to people and getting rubs. i find myself laughing at something he does almost every day since he can be really clumsy at times. he's also a really fast learner, tricks stick in his brain super quickly and he picks up on a lot of phrases he hears in convos between me and my parents. absolutely love him to pieces <3 i may or may not spoil him a bit too much though
image0.jpg

curry with his very first stolen roll of garbage bags

image1.jpg

peek-a-boo

6462871F-6AE4-437C-9148-E9ABB221DB71.JPG

i think he's yawning

F67F05E1-D377-4BE6-90C7-207238221557.JPG

this one is tilted for some reason

1A0723DE-D2EA-40B2-871D-E4EEAE32097F.JPG

stop tilt

CDFF9295-C40D-4B8E-A7A1-B908EE991ABA.JPG

christmas

37FF38FF-2B87-4BAB-9A45-0AFCEAA65399.JPG

why are they so big

image0.jpg

f l a t

image0.jpg

pillow

image0.jpg

cozy

image0.jpg

cozy2

image0.jpg

idk

image0.jpg

good boy

a dog i will never forget, she grew up along with me. the absolute sweetest and most obedient dog i've ever met. don't have many pictures of her so i just grabbed what i could find, both of these are from 2016, shortly before she passed away.
september 23rd 2003 - november 29th 2016 <3
image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
This is, hands down, the best thread on the site btw

Alright, so this cat is/was an absolute unit and I'll never be able to put into words just what this cat meant to me growing up. Sadly, he passed away around Christmas last year before I could give him one last visit. Jack was the most patient cat I've ever met - with my little sister still being a baby when we got him, she'd dress him up in doll's clothes and roll him around in a baby stroller and he would just sit there and take it. This cat gave 0 fricks, and despite that he was the most intelligent and empathetic creature I knew.

024e68d429239ef01548909f24a948c2.png

a157b1b9fd0583af0893d068f26a85eb.png

For whatever reason, he was OBSESSED with my dad's shoes...

696ef18ad68f5bd56145269bbc6a8725.png

f12a1021063f5d7889524cf0e7808cad.png

6d0abe69ef0f11876e591d3ed35a9269.png

This is him meeting our current family cat, Blue, for the first time. I don't have many good things to say about Blue, what with living away from home now and the fact that she's apparently really high maintenance and super temperamental, but Jack just did what he does best and just rolls with it.

e1af07e09e878a5e45e5aa8d199ef0a2.png

Mark

Ð¥
Staff member
Site Supporter
Founding Member
27bfda26157e6273cd0d7f63a1076282.png
Quite blurry since its difficult to make a picture of them both at the same time, seems like my phone is their worst enemy, yet this is one of my favorite pictures from them.
Adopted them from Croatia after my other 2 cats passed away aged 18 and 19.
Honestly one of the biggest reasons i did not lose my mind during a heavy depression i dealt with back in 2016/2017.
They are getting close-ish to the 10 year mark but they still act like 2 hyperactive kittens and i love them so much for it.

Jack

Site Supporter
Pete is my little sweetie. We saved him from a free kitten box. A friend from where my dad works asked him to take care of him and take him to a vet. Ever since he was our forever cat. He looks innocent but he is probably one of the most mean cats you’ll meet. I figure he is bipolar. One moment he will be so kind, sit on your lap, want to sleep with you, rub his head all over you. The next moment you could have blood dripping down your arm. He loves to eat cat treats and he always has his code, but it becomes more like a guideline. You can’t pet him a certain way and he’ll bite. Recently he was in a fight with another cat of ours and when my mom tried to break it up he went after her. He dug his claw so deep he was attached to her. She was dripping blood, later we found out she was infected by it. Basically, don’t mess with him. Pete is 5 just like his fellow cats.

886CA31E-8C2D-4795-B50A-58DC2E0C3E7F.jpeg
Marmalade is my absolute lug of love. She is the fattest cat you will ever see most likely but all she wants is to be loved. Sit next to you and eat. She used to be a lot more fat but she is 100% healthy. She loves to get belly rubs, play. She loves to be loved. Most of the time she’s sleeping, eating, or getting pet. She is always quite calm. We adopted her in November 2017 with Bazinga which is her sister as 2 cats who needed to be adopted quickly due to doing poorly at the shelter. She is 5 years old just like Pete and her sister (obviously)

663F9757-D0D5-4C87-A640-B12A94DFD9E5.jpeg
Bazinga is a scardey cat. She has to approach you to pet her. She hates to be touched and she will run away if you approach her. But she is an absolute sweetheart. She loves to cuddle, she will wake you up in the morning. She hits you if she doesn’t like the way you pet her and so on. She is hilarious, so unique and adorable. She loves to hide and will always be on alert to make sure nobody is there. She is 5 as already mentioned and yet still looks like a kitten.

DCC29409-54C6-4E29-A394-DF0D1C0A7D71.jpeg

Last edited: