Underrated Video Games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Do you love some games and you feel like no one ever talks about them? Do you like games that lots of people seem to dislike? Here's a place where you can tell people about games you love that you feel like not enough people have played or argue for games to be played more that have a negative rep. Feel free to give explanations or just the game titles.

- B.O.B. (SNES) - Platformer
- Boktai 2 (GBA) - So meta it forces you to go outside because you need sunlight, the cart has a solar panel in it
- Bomberman Hero (N64) - Love this way more than 64 and second attack but seems to never get talked about like those two did.
- Bravely Default/Second (3DS) - Made by the same team that did Octopath Traveller but it seems like these got way less hype and I prefer them (I love Octopath).
- Dark Cloud (PS2) - Dungeoneering, weapon management, town building
- Etrian Odyssey (DS/3DS) - 5 games and remakes so it must be popular but I swear no one I know plays them. Dungeoneering, RPG, cartography
- The Legend of Dragoon (PS1) - Jrpg (really like the fighting system in this game)

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
the wonderful 101

its a platinum game so its amazing

luke didnt tell me to post this but ill post for him and say the entire Legend of Heroes series

TheKoopaGuy

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Mario Party DS is actually pretty good. I especially liked the Items/badges you got for completing specific objectives

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
As far as the big, super basic games that your grandma plays go (Tetris, etc), I legitimately loved Yoshi's Cookie. I am very patiently waiting for it to show up on Nintendo Switch Online.

Tymbuh

Site Supporter
Founding Member
A lot of people seemed to hate Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts as it was nothing like the previous two games on the N64, however I have to say that the game was one of my all-time favourites on the Xbox: The missions were ridiculously fun, roaming the world for Notes and vehicle parts was enjoyable and building your own vehicles made the game expands the creativity the game lets you have.

Other than that, I'd say Dust: An Elysian Tail is my all-time favourite game as it brought life to one of my favourite video game characters of all time 🧡

Wailtor

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Trauma Center series on Wii and Nintendo DS.
History mode could be on Netflix