Update for Season 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

duncan

:3
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Thanks everyone for playing another season of 200 League, we hope you enjoyed playing it as much as we enjoyed running it. Because we always want the league to improve, we have some updates regarding the future of the league.

Updates for Season 3

Due to a lot of complaints we got about the default time being right before MKU, we've decided to move it back to 12PM EST on Sunday (6PM CET), which leaves a pretty sizable gap between 200L and MKU.

Season 3 is currently being planned to start on April 7th, with a break after week 2 because of Easter on the 21st. After the break, the season will run without interruptions and will finish on June 16th.

The reason why we're announcing this so early is because there was a decent amount of forfeits and drops during the season, so we hope the extra time off will help teams recuperate for the next season and decide if they're able to play or not.

We'd like to aim for at least two divisions again, and then worst case scenario, one division, but with more than just six teams. It all depends on how many teams sign up, so we highly encourage giving 200L a shot next season if you are interested!

Last edited:

TSM8

Founding Member
image0.png

joshua

toxic hour: 12 am
Site Supporter
Founding Member
literally this time makes it so it's impossible for me to play 200 L but its not like i give a fuck

Joe_

Site Supporter
Founding Member
People in CST that go to church in Sundays (like me) can’t do that time bc its 11:00 CST. Maybe move it up an hour idk. Just my opinion

Hermes

I think the time is not good. i can't play at that time and Joe can't either. Maybe keep the same 200cc time and raise the 150cc MKU by 1 hour.

Jack

Site Supporter
People in CST that go to church in Sundays (like me) can’t do that time bc its 11:00 CST. Maybe move it up an hour idk. Just my opinion
I think the time is not good. i can't play at that time and Joe can't either. Maybe keep the same 200cc time and raise the 150cc MKU by 1 hour.

No offence but the world doesn't revolve around you

Ethan

Site Supporter
i feel like 1pm is a better time then 12pm but im not staff so my opinion doesn't count