[W1] BW 487 - 477 Hz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sarko

Founding Member
DVv2BAhl9cAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Babou

Founding Member
image0.png

image0.png

a. Clan tags must stand in front of your nickname and have to begin in the first spot of the Mii’s name. Failure to do so will result in a -10 (-7 in a 5v5) points penalty for the match.

c. Tags must always use the exact same casing as the official tag the team is registered with for every single character.

So, -20 for BW, final score is BW 487-477 Hz

Shaiman

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Can we all just play the game instead of trying to close the gap by abusing dumb tag rules? y'all wouldnt bitch about this in a scrim, so why'd you guys do this in a more serious match

Reactions: Tea

Gucci

If we follow the rules, HZ should get a penalty because of quansho's tag, without a separator....
I’m not the one to get Technical or anything but you also broke the rule as host where you didn’t add everyone before the match including me. I mean I personally don’t really care and it’s not gonna make a difference, I’m just saying though lol. Regardless though, GGs and see y’all week 6

Hiro

Founding Member
I’m not the one to get Technical or anything but you also broke the rule as host where you didn’t add everyone before the match including me. I mean I personally don’t really care and it’s not gonna make a difference, I’m just saying though lol. Regardless though, GGs and see y’all week 6
Gucci, I read the rules and we only need 1 person added