[W1] TL 564 - 420 03 [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TL BenDK

Site Supporter
unknown.png

TL 564 - 420 03
(Due the large amount of issues in this match, there is no possibilty to give the final result so far. the divi admin is gonna deal with it...)

Race 1: (TL 48:34 03)
race1.png

Note: 03 Process got DCed in this race +1 in the future races

Race 2: (TL 48-34 03)
race2.png

Race 3...?: (TL 33-49 03)
startrace3.png

race3.png

Race 4...?: (TL 55-27 03)
race4start.png
race4.png

Race 5 (TL 33-49 03)
race5.png

Race 6 (TL 37-45 03)
race6.png

Race 7...? (TL 31-51 03)
hyrulestart.png

race7.png

Race 8 (TL 51-31 03)
race8.png

Race 9 (51-31 03)
race9.png

race9all.png

Race 10-15 (TL 296-196 03)
meine_gro__artige_aufnahme_screenshot_2019-01-20_23-29-57.png
meine_gro__artige_aufnahme_screenshot_2019-01-20_23-35-06.png
meine_gro__artige_aufnahme_screenshot_2019-01-20_23-35-14.png

Individuals:
allpossiblepoints.png

Yellow Races -> Not sure if they can count
Green Races -> Shouldnt be any issue i guess.

Remarks:
-Start Match: Host: TL Sam
-On Race 1, 2 no doubts that they count.
-Race 3 GCN DDD: As showed on the screen, we started with no Bots into the game. The total score of races 1 and 2 was 96-68 for TL including the +1 of their DC. If DDD counts the score would be 33-49 for 03!
-Race 4 N64 Yoshi Valley, thats the main issue, in this race 03 got 3 or even 4 disconnects.
ROOM RESET NUMBER 1
-Host: 03
-Race 5 GCN Yoshi Circuit, No disconnect, counts.
-Race 6 Sunshine Airport No Dc
-Race 7 ...? Hyrule here you can see that one player of 03 starts with 0 again. During the race 3 players stayed on the finish line, freezed around.
ROOMS RESET NUMBER 2
-Race 8: BenDK subbed for GreenSnowDog. Toad Harbor
-Race 9 2 dcs at the beginngin, room reset after the race again
ROOM RESET NUMBER 3 - TL Sam again host.
-Race 7-12 only 2 disconnects at the beginning, the other 5 last races went smoothly.
-Replay of the Match on youtube:

I´m part now of the Mario Kart Community since 2007 and I guess this was one of the most dramatic matches in my life. The whole drama is written down in the Division 10 Chat.

GG working on it.
Good luck and have fun to our division admin to take the final decision.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Félix

Founding Member
Hello,
I'm sad to learn that the match didn't seem to be enjoyable for both sides. However, the match seemed to finish smoothly and once again, I thank both teams for staying patient (even if it wasn't easy), and for contributing with Staff during the match (Power and I).

Concerning races that are unsure to count, a decision will be given later today. My apologies for the delay taken to approve the match.

See you soon,

Félix

Founding Member
Hello,

First of all, sorry for the delay. I had to check about unsure races (which one were counting and which one weren't), and to manage a table.
Once again, thank you to Team Luxembourg for providing detailed results. It definitely helped me a lot.

On rDDD (Race 3), Rule 3.3.3.c. applies and race doesn't count due to having at least 3 players disconnected, and at least one from each team. However, host forgot to close the room after the race, as stated in Rule 3.3.3.c. Therefore, Race 4 won't count.
I could give a host flag, but I won't because you all have been cooperative to finish the match in the best delay. Therefore, please make sure you all understand Rule 3.3.3.c. for your next matches in order to facilitate the organization.

dHC (Race 7) won't count, once again due to Rule 3.3.3.c. It is clear that all players stuck on the line haven't played the races and disconnected. It is unfortunately common to see in unstable rooms.

dDD (race 9) will count. It is clear that no player from TL disconnected, therefore Rule 3.3.3.c isn't applied.

Since 3 races aren't counting, Races 13, 14 and 15 will count to compensate.

Final score is therefore :
Team Luxembourg 564 - 420 Kev03's Gamers

Here is the table (I also edited it out on first post)
unknown.png

Match is approved.
If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up, either here or on Discord.

Last edited: