[W10] DY2 475 - 509 YF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Batboo

Dynamite
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Table:
mkuw10table.png

Result Picture:
mkuw10pic.jpg

GG's YF!

-Alexxx dcd the first race so 1 + 74 = 75

congratulations on the title, well deserved.

also reflecting on my team, not mad at all going 1-9 when we can keep close wars going in a division like this.

best of luck next season YF and other opponents in this division, thanks to everyone for being cooperative and wishing the best for everyone going forward

Nyx.

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Wow GGs both teams! And congrats YF for the title, I am proud of you! :D(y)

ET BRAVO BENJAMIN TU PORTES BIEN TON NOM POUR FAIRE 130 !

Loic228

Site Supporter
Founding Member
GGs DY and all the teams that we faced this season.

I’m so proud of you guys. We went through one of our biggest drama on the game after seeded were out, but my boys proved me again that I can count on them. Like we did in every single season. I’m so glad to have people like you in Yoshi Family. I really am and I'm gonna try my best with Ti_C to keep thing like this, and I’m sure we will. See you next season :love:.

YF_CHAMPIONS_D5_MKU_S5.png

tenor.gif

Owen

ggs was intense woke up 25 mins before and not playing in a month didn't affect me surprisingly just one bad misplay on ed not using mirror kiloed me. That mw shock low-key won you the way we were on for a good but you guys got momentum after happy to play good part in top 5 with back red but just wasn't meant to be.
Congrats on your div win

Alexxx

GG's for this intense match Х2 ! First of all, I want to congratulate everybody for this 5th season. I really want to thank my team-mates for the good teamwork that we made during all this season, in particular to Loic and Tic as leaders because without them the team would not move forward. I think that we improved weeks by weeks while remaining a funny team. Thanks to the Staff MKU for their confidence and see you all soon on tracks for the next season MKU !