[W4] GG 462 - 502 Hž

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Manster

Site Supporter
Honestly, these problems only happen with GG. They lag everytime, they hardly ever respect rules, as its shown on Engel's messages, they dont even respect other teams. Everyone can see on YellowFish's screenshots enough information to prove what ive just said about GG. We see -10 penalties, even ending in defeats just for Tag Names, maybe not respecting the rules even being absolutely aware of them, and even worse, not respecting other teams, is enough for some other penalties appart from points in races.

Lets suppose they keep playing next season and they repeat this against other teams. MKU staffs, imagine if they made this to one of your teams, wouldnt you be tilted? This is a huuuuge violation of the rules, and i think an inrace -20 points in a war they had already lost is not going to be enough for this team to learn. To be honest, i think they should have another penalty

Engel

Founding Member
really don't want to get involved, I know I shouldn't, but I must ask. If Horizon was lagging the room, as you say, then why, when the host was not MATUS, did GG fail to get 6 members in the room, when all of Horizon was in, but when the host was switched to MATUS.
We waited 10 minutes with each host, difference is that the first 10 minutes were already complaining then we did not give more time and we opened the room againS, all 6 players were able to join within 5 minutes? Surely, it's a host problem, not a problem on our side.

Last edited:

Engel

Founding Member
Honestly, these problems only happen with GG. They lag everytime, they hardly ever respect rules, as its shown on Engel's messages, they dont even respect other teams. Everyone can see on YellowFish's screenshots enough information to prove what ive just said about GG. We see -10 penalties, even ending in defeats just for Tag Names, maybe not respecting the rules even being absolutely aware of them, and even worse, not respecting other teams, is enough for some other penalties appart from points in races.

Lets suppose they keep playing next season and they repeat this against other teams. MKU staffs, imagine if they made this to one of your teams, wouldnt you be tilted? This is a huuuuge violation of the rules, and i think an inrace -20 points in a war they had already lost is not going to be enough for this team to learn. To be honest, i think they should have another penalty

Se que hablas Español, la gente que me conoce sabe que no soy de faltar al respeto.
Lo único que quiero es que nos den el punto que nos llevamos en la war.
Siempre con respeto, y btw. No hemos tenido estos problemas hasta la war con Hz lal

GinjaNinja

CWL Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member

We respected rules and teams man please do not start this. No one really has had a problem with us until Hz.

Yoshi27

I feel like it'd be like

"Oh Yellowfish posted a results... Time to spend 2 hours finding proof for penalties"

jackie just quit hating on Hz lmao. the penalties were fair and just, we waited 25 minutes to play, something which, in the rules, should've just given us the free win, however, we played like men. so get off your high horse and stop shitting on the clan now that you've left.

Jack

Site Supporter
jackie just quit hating on Hz lmao. the penalties were fair and just, we waited 25 minutes to play, something which, in the rules, should've just given us the free win, however, we played like men. so get off your high horse and stop shitting on the clan now that you've left.

I was insulting yellowfish not the clan, you just need to chill and not get overly offended.

Babou

Founding Member
Hi everyone, we took a decision !

Galactic Gamers got -20 and host flag.

Final result is Galactic Gamers 462 - 502 Horizon.

GGs both teams !

Jack

Site Supporter
Hi everyone, we took a decision !

Galactic Gamers got -20 and host flag.

Final result is Galactic Gamers 462 - 502 Horizon.

GGs both teams !

Fair penalty, GG is quiting anyway and Hz is toxic so..

Qadim

Founding Member
Hello. I'm afraid the streak is over, and we will need to challenge the results for the third time this season. From the questioning of why we didn't challenge on the thread last time, we will post our case for all to read this time. This is more a story, as there's "chapters" to get through in order to understand it all. Let's get started, shall we?

As decided by Galactic Gamers, Engel was the initial host for this war. Some of the Horizon players added him, and eagerly joined the room at 3 PM EST to play an exciting match.

JEpDKaD.jpg
The Horizon members dashed into the room, quickly trying to fill obtain the best spots. Some Galactic Gamer members followed suit, making 10 in all very fast. Then suddenly, a horrible drought began! Nobody was joining, and all was becoming confused as to what caused it. Yellowfish quickly checked his clock and messages, waiting to see what was happening. He saw nothing, and noticed the clock struck 3:10. It was evident one thing was clear. GG hadn't joined nor started on time.
T0neZjg.jpg
Only a mere minute later, Engel replies in shock, noting the time and the lack of players. A claim was made two couldn't join, but all of Horizon had swiftly joined. The bewildered players of the skyline looked in awe; wondering how a gap was made in their otherwise perfect room. Suddenly, a horrible sound was heard... the sound of the room being closed!
VHReSLZ.jpg
With the room being utterly obliterated, Yellowfish quickly got annoyed. He didn't like the fact something so great was suddenly dismantled before him. He requested remorse for such a tragedy; a 2-7 as an ideal fix for this dismal action. With Engel in agreement, it was settled. Horizon was to have free joining rights for the first 30 seconds.
1Wop39s.jpg
With the room being rebuilt, things were looking hopeful. The same 10 joined without fail, only to quickly see the gap not be filled in. The tension building on GGs end, with something giving way, suddenly putting Horizon under attack!

Bxhryh2.jpg
Horizon was in pinch. They needed to resolve the accusations in a sound manner. Yellowfish decided the best approach to this was a new host, despite knowing the gap had now existed for a whopping 16 minutes at that point. (Even though that vile, gilled creature was out for the win right then and there.)
RY77oUK.jpg

Nato agreed with this proposition, leaving Yellowfish to eagerly request a new host. Engel and MATUS thought it best MATUS took over as host, and the evolution of the war began.
With the new host determined, a time was needed. What exactly qualified as a fair margin of time to add MATUS though? 1 minute? 10 hours? 20 years? These thoughts all lingering in Fish's little brain. And then he had it. 3 minutes. And he quickly typed his projection in the chat for all to see there.
uGFDM2f.jpg

The clocks minute hand rapidly reached the 4 on its figuratively apparent interface. It was time for the grand opening of the 3rd hosted room! The Horizon members, not fully able to add MATUS in time looked to Fish in sadness. They relied on him to join this magnificent structure.
QwL6hJQ.jpg
uLXJcjj.jpg

So he swiftly did so, only to see a set of GG players waiting for them. And all Fish could say to himself the moment he saw this was, "what is this?" GG joined too early! They didn't give Horizon its 30 seconds to join this time. A decision to later be investigated.
PkDHftK.jpg
With the room up, and all of the initial 10 in, the moment of truth had come. Could the last 2 GG players finally join? Or was all hope lost through the efforts the past 20 minutes had provided? 3:21.... 10 players. 3:22.... Still only 10. All hope was fading fast. Not even MATUS hosting was solving the problem.
The gap was still very much apparent as the minutes went by. It was starting to become hopeless to believe the room would ever be whole. And then suddenly.... the last pieces came into place. They had done it; all 12 of them! Everyone cheered as the final ran onto the holographic globe. The players on both end a little distraught and amazed at what had been made. 25 minutes of effort leading to a successful room. Did you ever doubt the ending of it all? For if you had, then shame on you. As we all know, a war must be played. The end result in pure display, for all to read in its own story here. And this my friends, concludes the tale of the room joining.
Thanks for reading all of that. It was a lot of effort to make this picture book. Here is where I post my final comments on the matter.

Violations on GGs behalf:

- Failure to join the room within 10 minutes.
- Failure to start the room within 10 minutes.
- Failure to provide spots 2-7 for 30 seconds upon reopening the room. (Despite the new host being agreed upon, it was because GG could not join the room. This means the hosting team, GG, should have provided us 30 seconds to join before reentering the room.)

Stated rules:

"i. If a team fails to get enough players in the room within 10 minutes after the room opens they receive a -10 (-7 in 5v5) point penalty."

- Clearly evident.

"ii. If a team fails to get enough players in room within 15 minutes after the room opens, they forfeit the match by default."

- Wondering why we even played at this point?

"i. If the room is closed without consent from the opposition (which includes the host disconnecting), the host must reopen the room as soon as possible and other players from the hosting team must wait a minimum of 30 seconds before rejoining in order to give the away team spots 2-7. Failure to do so will result in a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag."

- As mentioned before, GG failed to provide spots 2-7 when opening the room for the third time, despite the new host being approved on our end. They were to do so, because the fault was solely on their end. (Not to mention it took 5 minutes for the missing 2 to join with a new host.)

"ii. If the room is closed a second time without consent, the hosting team will receive a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag (see 3.3.1. i.)."

- We are indifferent on this violation, as we cannot determine its validity of being successfully achieved. Staffs pure discretion here.

So there you have it. A lot of time wasted today on this matter. I hope this long post will clear up most, if not all questions. If the staff members need more information, feel free to message me on Discord.

Thanks in advance, and good games to Galactic Gamers today. :)
You probably wasted more time on this then waiting for the mku match to start