[W7] HD 487 - 497 vx [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
6iPOTlW.png

Good games to Vertex. You've improved quite a bit since our last meeting, well deserved win.

Thank you to the chat for poking fun at me the entire match. I haven't been motivated to play this game at all recently and was contemplating not playing this week but we were asked to have the match casted so I decided to set up for the first time in a long while. Perhaps it was a mistake.

Best of luck in the rest of the season, vx.

Félix

Founding Member
High Definition failed to honor Rule 3.3.1.a.:

''3.3.1. Hosting the room
a.
The host team must provide a host friend code to the opponent at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.''

The host has been given 18 minutes before the match, as seen here:
1541967452-rookiehost.png

Intense match.

Félix

Founding Member
2018 and you're still this sweaty, jeez.

Alright, I didn't want do to add another penalty, and one was already fair enough, because it was an intense match and wanted to keep it like this, but since you are complaining, I'll add another penalty:

High Definition failed to honor Rule 3.3.1.a.i.:
''i. The opposing team must have at least 1 player add the host FC at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time, every player adding the host on a team at least 10 minutes before the match has to get added by the host within 5 minutes before the scheduled time.''

The host added us 2 minutes before the match, which isn't within 5 minutes before the scheduled time.

Here's the proof:
Drv8vBwVsAE09xl.jpg

Neo

Founding Member
Alright, I didn't want do to add another penalty, and one was already fair enough, because it was an intense match and wanted to keep it like this, but since you are complaining, I'll add another penalty:

''i. The opposing team must have at least 1 player add the host FC at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time, every player adding the host on a team at least 10 minutes before the match has to get added by the host within 5 minutes before the scheduled time.''

The host added us 2 minutes before the match, which isn't within 5 minutes before the scheduled time.

Here's the proof:
Drv8vBwVsAE09xl.jpg
Dude stop.
You're killing a man who is already dead.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
Anything else? Lets get it out of the way now in honesty

Nick

Founding Member

Here's the proof:
Drv8vBwVsAE09xl.jpg
you aren't helping your case by adding another pointless penalty but ok lol

Darren

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Screenshot_21.png

HD server literally yesterday, and it held true

this situation is immensely pathetic, why even bother playing when you're just going to throw out obscure penalties anyways

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
MMMMMMMMMK so I'm gonna lock the thread until you people hakuna your tatas. Getting a little bit out of hand.

May I remind you that there's a penalty for maliciously abusing the rules. If you have further issues, you can come talk to me about it.
c. Teams who try to abuse the system by acting to get to grips with other people (see V. a.).

Calm yourselves.

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Alright so now that I can sleep at night knowing that this got resolved, might as well tie up the loose ends here that I'm sure people are dying to know about.

Regardless as to whether or not both rules are applied, they have the same penalty. Considering the consequence for these result in a team host flag, the first of 3 serving as a warning, I'm lumping them both together to make one super extra large supreme warning. No points will be deducted.

So yeah HD, give them hosting rules a review and uh, yeah, what Nato said.

Thats it folks.

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.