[W7] ok 150 - 0 § [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trausti

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Screenshot_20190303-222713.png

Jack

Site Supporter
I sense something raw here...

Trausti says right there "we **ALSO** can't play" implying ok couldn't play either. As far as I know - this means teams need to either reschedule or agree on who wins.

TSM8

Founding Member

Trausti says right there "we **ALSO** can't play" implying ok couldn't play either. As far as I know - this means teams need to either reschedule or agree on who wins.
Staff can see that chat and would’ve said something. Stop trying to make yourself look cool or relevant. Ripping continually into the same time isn’t cool or edgy, it just makes you a dick, my only input ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jack

Site Supporter
Staff can see that chat and would’ve said something. Stop trying to make yourself look cool or relevant. Ripping continually into the same time isn’t cool or edgy, it just makes you a dick, my only input ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

staff havent posted / approved it yet, and i believe you thats fine. i dont want to be edgy or cool i want to be myself, and i was just stating what i saw from first glance. my apologies.

Félix

Founding Member
It is unfortunate.
Team ok was ready to play the match, therefore the result will stand.

Also, please avoid being rude on thread. I had to delete one message.

Match is approved.

zeta

Media Staff
Site Supporter

We’d like for you to stop talking trash whenever ok’s MKU results are posted, it’s quite sad that you’re doing this because you’re only making yourself look ridiculous like always. ok staff and members know that you’re jealous that you couldn’t even make it to a D10 clan but that doesn’t mean that you get to talk shit whenever you get the chance to.

Jack

Site Supporter
We’d like for you to stop talking trash whenever ok’s MKU results are posted, it’s quite sad that you’re doing this because you’re only making yourself look ridiculous like always. ok staff and members know that you’re jealous that you couldn’t even make it to a D10 clan but that doesn’t mean that you get to talk shit whenever you get the chance to.

I didn't trash talk, even last week I encouraged somebody on ok. You're the only one looking ridiculous here, I'm not jealous of being in a clan full of toxic teenagers who shit talk behind peoples back and snake people. There's a reason people left ok, and I was just taking the wording there from what I saw from first glance.

That was an embarrassing message for you to post, that "ok staff and members know that you're jealous" thing was just straight up stupid. I can easily join and dominate D10, but I chose not to in transfer week and rather not play at all. And I didn't shit talk, you're the only one shittalking here. Examples:

"ok staff and members know that you're jealous because you couldn't even make it to a d10 clan" from you.
"Please fuck off before assuming" from Italic.
"Stop trying to make yourself look cool or edgy" from TSM.

That is straight up shittalking, well what have I done? Nothing, I commented from what I saw at first glance and there was no bias there anyway, I didn't even say one thing to insult ok, you seem to be very sensitive and if posting this on behalf of everybody in ok that's very embarrassing of ok to do. You play the victim card "oh woah is me, some random guy on the internet not even in D10 or in a clan at the moment on this site called us cheating!!! we have to shit talk him and say that he shittalked us and we're so hard done by" and for the other threads. All were jokes.

TSM8

Founding Member
I just realized since S dropped I can't play 5 matches and get my high indivs can someone please comfort me in these hard times I was aiming for a 110 ;( ;( ;(

Jack

Site Supporter
I just realized since S dropped I can't play 5 matches and get my high indivs can someone please comfort me in these hard times I was aiming for a 110 ;( ;( ;(

indivs is all that matters so that sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.