Welcome to the Golden Mushroom Division!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TromTendo

Staff member
MKU Staff
Amplify Staff
200L Staff
Founding Member
Welcome to the Golden Mushroom Division!

I will be your Division Admin for this season of 200 League, and because this is my first time being a DA, I am dedicating myself to you guys to make sure this division runs smoothly. It is my goal to run a successful division this season.

As I said, this is my first time being a DA, and I also noticed while preparing for the season that this is also the first time for 200L for every clan in this division, so I would just like to share what I would like in order for us all to be successful.
-Please brush up on the ruleset. It's very similar to the ruleset that MKU uses, but go over the rules just in case anyway. Clan leaders, make sure your members know the ruleset too.
-Please do most of your organization for the season in your respective division chat so that I can see it if any problems arise. The same goes for applying penalties or anything else that could be noteworthy
-The majority of clans in this division are based in the CET time-zone. I live in the US, meaning I may be in school if and when any of you DM me. I check Discord as often as I can, but I may not reply immediately so please be patient.
-Last thing: Please use your registry names on all tables. If I have to figure out who you are, that just means more work for me and a longer wait for you guys to see an updated standings. Please make all of our lives that little bit easier.
-If you can, post match results soon after the match ends. This also helps the standings get done quickly.

All that aside, if you have any questions, my DMs are open at TromTendo#7586 on Discord. I'm really hoping for a successful season from everyone here. Good luck to everyone on Sunday for your matches! (Just a side note, all matches versus "Bye Week" will be left blank and will not be scored as 150-0. By the end of the season, all teams will have 8 matches played next to their name.)

-Trom​