Welcome to the Shock Division!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
~ Welcome to the Shock Division! ~

Welcome to the Shock Division everyone! Commonly known as Division 1 for MKU, we have a very diverse division ready to play for you all and I hope we have a good time this season!

This season, we house a few teams returning to the division from the previous season, some teams who have earned their spot here from last season, and our first Second Team to show up in D1 for roughly 12 seasons of MKU (A long heckin' time). With Division 1 being the best of the best, I'm happy to be your division admin for this season once again. I'd like to give you all a formal welcome and a big thanks for continuing to show your support for the MKU League, as well as our new home site, MKCentral.

I'm Din, previously known as Asuna, and I will be your division admin this season. This will be my 11th season DA'ing for MKU, and my sixth time running Division 1 since my debut as a Division Admin since Season 3 of MKU for Mario Kart 8U.
A little bit about myself for those who are interested:

My name is Taylor irl, I'm 22 years old from Ontario, Canada, and a current college student in a small city away from home. I'm in the middle of my final year in Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management in college, hoping to be a competent chef de cuisine one day. I currently have 3 jobs, one of which doing catering and food services for the college, and the other 2 switching back and forth between a cook and a bartender at an up and coming eSports bar. Thanks for reading!

Rules

If you haven't already familiarized yourselves with the MKU Ruleset we use, the link to it is here. I'll also remind you that some rules may be updated at any time by the staff (but if they do you'll be informed about it). Right before the season started, I highly recommend you give them a look through if you haven't already.

Preferences

I'm not sure if anyone else is writing this in, but there are a few things I can suggest to make updating the tables go a little quicker this season.

- PRETTY PLEASE write the name you registered with on your results tables. If I don't know who you are because I don't have your registered name, I'm going to have to ask you to re-make your table to include it.

- You MUST use the MKU Table when you submit results. You can find it here.

- It's in the rules and I'll mention it here as well, try to do all of your organizing in div chats where I can see it. If something comes up during your match that might break rules, break the schedule, anything, I need to know about it. If it's not in div chat, I can't help you.

Contact Info

My Discord is Din#9628

A quick heads up, in case you skipped over my bio, I have 3 jobs that may conflict with some weekends. I will do my best to be around and if I can't be, I'll make sure you know ahead of time.

With all that being said, cheers everyone, let's make this a good division!​