What Mario Kart Tour will ACTUALLY be like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

First off, let's discuss the characters. Outside of in-app purchases, I can't see there being any more than 12. There would likely be 8 different racers for each Grand Prix, like every Mario Kart up to DS (along with 7). The characters would all be your standard fare.
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi, Koopa, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Rosalina.
As for the controls... yeah, there's no beating around the bush. There will definitely be motion controls. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion. It's a PHONE game, after all.
As for the possibility of retro tracks... needless to say, there won't be retro tracks. Similarly to the arcade games, I don't expect retro tracks to be a thing, and besides, this game probably counts as a spin-off just like those games anyway.
As for the regular tracks? They're going to be very by-the-books, taking little to no risks, much like the SNES tracks. It's doubtful if there will even be a Rainbow Road.
Finally, the extra stuff. Mission Mode and VS mode? Dream on. Battle Mode would more or less be the bare minimum - three stages and only Balloon Battle. And multiplayer? I think this would work like the handheld Mario Karts in that you'll need to own more than one device if you want to even access it.Nox VidMate Mobdro

In conclusion... Mario Kart Tour will essentially be the bare minimum for what a Mario Kart game can be allowed to be. That's my prediction, anyway.

Last edited:

Ryou

Founding Member
10€ to buy the game, 2€ for your favorite character, 5€ for the best kart / bike and 2€ for an extra skin on it, 3€ to unlock the special cup and 3€ for extra battle arenas !

That's my prediction