Where did you get your name?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Where did you get your GAMER (Gaming name) from?

Mine is just my irl nickname so i'm chillin

Crowe

Site Supporter
Founding Member
hold your hats cause you’re in for a doozy! i named my baseball card “crowe” because it had a tear in it that resembled a bird. i added an e at the end because that was my favorite letter at the time. there was a hurricane in 2009 that flooded my house and my beloved baseball card. i bought MKW that following year and decided to name myself after my drenched and dismembered baseball card and i haven’t looked back since

Blaze

LFGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Staff member
Site Supporter
hold your hats cause you’re in for a doozy!

i was 11 and thought the name blaze was cool. i thought 18 rhymed with blaze (it doesnt) but the name blaze18 on mkw was taken so we went with blaze118

TheKoopaGuy

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Mine is actually pretty odd since I was (and still am tbh) a weird kid

I used to watch PeanutButterGamer on his second channel where he played Minecraft Hardcore. His in-game name was PBG and I wanted my name to be an acronym since I liked how PBG sounded so I tried to come up with something on my own.

I decided to base it around Koopa since I liked turtles and green was my favourite colour. I didn't want to use "gamer" as a part of my name since even at 12 I thought that would be kinda cringe, so I came up with Guy instead. Lastly was finding a third word to make the full 3-letter acronym and I decided on TheKoopaGuy.

I came up with TheKoopaGuy or TKG at 12 and I haven't changed it since. My plan was actually to go by my real name in the MK community (which is Lucas, if you didn't know), but I remembered that I had registered to mkboards as TheKoopaGuy so I started going by Koopa.

Dylan 718

21 · Dynamite · From New York
Staff member
SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Was born with it

The Zip

I came up with my original one "Zipper" when I got into time trialing the Mario Kart Series. My new one Lunar (full name Lunar Traveler) is relating to the time trials too.

greg.

Encore.ze
200L Staff
Site Supporter
g for greg s does NOT stand for Samuel as opposed to popular belief and I thought the city corinth sounded cool without knowing anything about its history. I thought the 7 looked cool too.

Shaiman

Site Supporter
Founding Member
So when i was younger and my mom and dad were still together, my dad gave me the nickname Shyman. I never knew it was spelled this way since i tought it was a way just to give me a nickname that was easier to pronounce, rather than calling me a person who was shy. So thats why its Shaiman, rather than Shyman. My irl friends call me this too.

Eventhough i carry this nickname for over 19 years now i might consider changing it to just Shai since that is the name my mom gave me (which actually raised me unlike my dad)

daisukeNL

Sjeesbeestje Enjoyer
Site Supporter
Couple of years ago one of my best friends started calling me "Thijsuke" (Thijs being my irl name). After some time I decided to ask why he was calling me that. Turns out he was watching anime and the protagonist was called Daisuke, and he thought it sounded like Thijsuke. Before that I had gone through a couple of nicknames like Thijs1403 and Elaxus. I wanted a new nickname at the time and this was perfect.

Last edited:

Vantox

Site Supporter
Founding Member
vantox-cp-1g-vancomycin-hcl-1g-for-intravenous-infusion-500x500.jpeg

this shit hits different fr