Why is excitebike arena so popular???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

I can never wrap my hear around what so many people seem to love about excitebike arena on this game. I don't think it's a bad track or anything but it seems that whenever it is an option when racing online at least half of the players vote for it almost without fail! And it's not like a track that massively separates out skill level for easy wins as far as I can tell, it just seems a bit of a boring track to me, but I would love to hear some of the reasons it is so popular from someone who actually enjoys it Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

Last edited:

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Lots of people dislike it here too. I don't like it for individual play but I think it's underrated in team matches. It's just really popular with casuals.

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Excitebike Arena is an awful track

Owen

Just drive straight, trick x2 turn right drive straight trick. That’s all it is no clue how anyone would like this

Shiba_

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Casually it is great because it is simple and anyone can feel like they're good at the track because for online play the lines are exactly as Owen described them.

I won't speak for other teams but Melee Y loves to pick dEA in matches as a, shall we say, Big Bumpy Baby Park. Great for killing the momentum of the other team because of how powerful speed items are when avoiding the ramps and respective air time.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
I think it's terrible but out of all the tracks that feel more random it feels like one of the more consistent picks to me personally

Sting

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Exitebike is really a bad track, the only person I know who loves it is Dashie even on 200 it's all about the items you get on it, there are strats for it but there so risky to do at least for me, honestly don't know why you hear or see people like it!