[WR1] LV 525 - 459 plot ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kona

xZYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

So this was one for the books, as far as DCs / delays go. I've sure got a hefty collection of images and nonsense for you here.
One minute before room was supposed to be opened, plot asked for us to open at :05. This was fine, so we did just that.

After rWS was selected in favor of LV, plot's rep Dileo came to the rep chat instantly claiming that two of their team disconnected, and stating that a third player disconnected around one minute later (during the race). Thinking that this race wouldn't count, plot resorted to attempts of laptrolling during the race, eventually surrendering a top 6 to LV. With the help of Elisa and daisuke, we eventually came to the conclusion that the race counts (because none of LV dc'd and all disconnections from plot occurred **after** the track was selected).

3dbfe372369045439d5bf43934a15349.png

523085af71f550a939e83c4596a01909.png

749ef30a0ac16ab9b2ebf36016ef6f19.png

Evidence that plot did not disconnect before the track was selected

With that aside, here is the result of race 1:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Emma was subbed by Kil at this point, as far as I can tell (nothing was said about this so idk)

Things went smoothly for these 5 races, until my internet decided that no longer felt like living. Sorry about this delay, plot.

We switched to Zach hosting after this, which proved to be a much more reliable option.

fb8b89b2be2e0ad4cf5045986c433d3d.png

Yes, you read that correctly. We played 6 races after 53 minutes. Since we at LV are wiimmers to the core, this was no problem for us.

unknown.png

Nothing fancy happened here, just 6 races of tolerable and exhilirating gameplay.

I believe Red disconnected with 8 missing points at some point, but I could be wrong so feel free to correct me if you have a different story on your hands.

GGs to plot, and thank you for sitting through this absolute catastrophe of a war with us.

(Sorry for the late thread as well)