Yoshis introduction!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HI!!!!!! I love mk and I have been playing it since since I was 7 and played mario kart ds which was my first mk game I ever played! than years later I began playing mk wii with my cousin at thanksgiving and we played it for years but sadly those days died out :( . But last christmas I got mk 8 deluxe for my switch and early this summer I bought the dlcs and Im exicited for wave 3 for to come out this holiday and I hopefully will play some with you guys!!! Im pretty good and my online score is high I usually get top 3 (and yes I only play mk 8 deluxe so just a heads up for when I do play) I can only play on weekends as I worked up during the weeks with high school work so Im only avalible to play on the weekends and today!!!! I hope to see some great races!!!

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
Hey, welcome. I was also a MKDS kid. Highly recommend joining the community Discord server if you haven't already. You can find the link up top. Definitely the best way to talk with people around the online community

Hey, welcome. I was also a MKDS kid. Highly recommend joining the community Discord server if you haven't already. You can find the link up top. Definitely the best way to talk with people around the online community
thanks for the welcome! and ya I just joined discord so Imma join for sure!