• Hey everyone! From now until July 12, the Supporter Upgrade is on sale for just $6, reduced from the regular $10! If you enjoy all that MKCentral has to offer, and you'd like to help us out, now's a great time! And of course, have a great summer!

New profile posts

Hey, I can't find you on Discord, but if you're still able to play UML, contact me at Rookie#4729 so I can confirm you. Don't exactly know how to contact you right now and the draft is very soon. Hit me up when you can
Hey, I have no way to contact you on Discord right now, but send me a message at Rookie#4729 if you're able to play in UML. Don't know your current status and want to make sure you're able to play still.
hi was muss ich mit bringen um auf genommen zu werden hab dich mal in discord als freund hin zu gefügt
hi da ich noch recht neu in der szene bin such ich ne neuen clan zweiter grund ist komme mit dem jetzigen clan leader bei den wars nicht ganz zu recht der regt sich immer so schnell auf über fast alles in anderen spielen ist er ganz nett menschlich
Discord stefan#9043
hi sucht ihr noch ich möchte gerne das team wechseln mit dem jetzigen leader komm ich nicht klar aber nur in den wars sonst ist er nen netter typ
I’m team (・ε・`’s learder. My team is top scorers 13th place. But, My team is not in the group. Verification please