Search results

1. Cynthia.

[MKU-DX] Season 24 Final Seedings

Here are the Final Seedings for Season 24 of Mario Kart Universal! In the graphics below, each team listed will be ordered by seed in their respective conference; and division admins can be found at the bottom right of the graphic with their respective discord contact. Each division admin should...
  2. Cynthia.

[MKU-DX] Season 23 Banners

With the last match played this Sunday, we finally can unveil the banners for the winners of Season 23. Courtesy of @Nehca, she's always doing a great job! Make sure to thank her for her work. Congratulations to all of the winning teams this season! To everyone else...
  3. Cynthia.

Division 6 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (cy#1000) on discord or @Cynthia. on the forum. You can also reach, other representatives and me, on the Division 6 channel on the MKU discord server. I wish you all a good season.
  4. Cynthia.

Division 7 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (cy#1000) on discord or @Cynthia. on the forum. You can also reach, other representatives and me, on the Division 7 channel on the MKU discord server. I wish you all a good season.
  5. Cynthia.

Division 8 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (Cynthia#0003) on discord or @Cynthia. on the forum. You can also reach, others representatives and me, on the Division 8 channel on the MKU discord server. I wish you all a good season.
  6. Cynthia.

[Finals] Apocalipsis 0 - 2 Yoshi Family Odyssey

Game 1 (Apocalipsis Host) Game 2 (YF Host) GGs ! It's the first title of YF Odyssey, this season was really enjoyable, hope we'll see y'all D6 mates next seasons !
  7. Cynthia.

[SF] Nferno Light 1 - 2 Yoshi Family Odyssey

Game 1 (NFO Host) Game 2 (YF Host) Game 3 (NFO Host) GGs !