Recent content by jacob_us

1. jacob_us

Unknown / Underrated Players?

myles
  2. jacob_us

[B10] 8va 555 - 429 WEC ✅

GUYS I WAS ON 16 AFTER 2. MY BOT PLAYED TWO RACES. PLEASE DONT FLAME ME FOR BEING ON A BAD PACE. I ONLY PLAYED TWO. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.
  3. jacob_us

MK8DX March Madness 2v2 Bracket 2021 | March 6th, 2021

had to do a race 9 tiebreaker, ggs
  4. jacob_us

[B8] RK 503 - 481 xı ✓

the issue isn't that the fc was given late; that's fine. according to the RK reps and the screenshot i sent, xander never accepted one or more of their friend requests and they had to join off of someone else. if you can disprove that, i'll remove the host flag. there's also no penalty at this...
  5. jacob_us

[B8] RK 503 - 481 xı ✓

xi will receive a host flag; friend request was sent at :49 and was never accepted. there is no penalty associated with the flag at this time.
  6. jacob_us

[AB6] Re; 514 - 470 Soul° ✓

Soul will receive a host flag for giving fc late. no actual penalties will be given right now, just don't let it happen again (y)
  7. jacob_us

[AB6] xı 500 - 484 ıF ✓

xi will receive a 10 point penalty because izaya did not use his registry name (ojiro aran). final score is xi 490 - 484 iF
  8. jacob_us

[AB5] xı 514 - 470 Soul ✓

xi will receive a 10 point penalty because izaya didn't use his registry name (ojiro aran). final score is xi 504 - 470 Soul
  9. jacob_us

[AB4] xı 521 - 463 HD ✓

izaya did not use his registry name (ojiro aran), so xi will receive a 10 point penalty. the final score is xi 511 - 463 HD
  10. jacob_us

Division 1 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs
  11. jacob_us

Zeta

who?
  12. jacob_us

8va 606 - 378 GW

ggs GW, good luck in the rest of your matches
  13. jacob_us

[R4] 8ve 592 - 392 IW

never letting him forget it
  14. jacob_us

MKU-DX season 12 forecast

some highlights star world little friend the moon is a friend of the world equality mushroom psychology group code racket sports team the spirit of a bunch of mushrooms funny rainbow bee barto lame tim kira trolleybus fleet hisar (cafe group 2) u.s. rights defenders set up by phoenix z. asper...
  15. jacob_us

Division 6 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Schedule Indivs