[MKU-DX] Season 6 Prelim Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Benjax

Viva la palta
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Alright I know people are going to disagree on this one but I think GG should be in D6 for MS
Win against Inflow, I know we had Energy in our team, but if I had played instead of him, and Ninja instead of Axel, we could have won by 10-30, or have lost by not more than 40, I think this proves our level is similar to If's level: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444647560720941057/534192056466145310/image0-3-1.png

Win against Mandarina de Schrödinger, again, we had Corazón and Dieguu as allies, but if you put Engel instead of Corazón, Eliam instead of Dieguu, and Benjax instead of Wider, with that LU, we could have won too: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...142893059/wGNbeSFl4t6lwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg-1.png

Also, I think we can beat E, FE, BW, PoD and Hz, but sadly, there are no tables because we haven't warred against them.

Corazón

Slatt++**🤮
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Win against Inflow, I know we had Energy in our team, but if I had played instead of him, and Ninja instead of Axel, we could have won by 10-30, or have lost by not more than 40, I think this proves our level is similar to If's level: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444647560720941057/534192056466145310/image0-3-1.png

Win against Mandarina de Schrödinger, again, we had Corazón and Dieguu as allies, but if you put Engel instead of Corazón, Eliam instead of Dieguu, and Benjax instead of Wider, with that LU, we could have won too: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...142893059/wGNbeSFl4t6lwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg-1.png

Also, I think we can beat E, FE, BW, PoD and Hz, but sadly, there are no tables because we haven't warred against them.
delete

ApG77

ID D6 WTF ?
Btw In is old ID2 + Mike + Drack + some others so if they are D4, then I think ID should be D4
ID lost 3 players of its main lu during the transfer, but got 3 new players to get a nice recovery
their main lu has the same level and this level proved to defeat the 1st of D5 twice don't forget
I know I'm not ID anymore but what happens to them is pretty rough, the leader may say the same stuff around

HugoXP

Founding Member
Hey I dont know why ID is in d6. Apg exactly said why ID should be in an uper division. I think ID has showed what we can do so being d6 is ridiculous , I suggest ID to be in d5 or 4, 4 is what correspond but I dont know what staff is going to do. I would like a staff to contact me. Thanks(y)

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member

I'll be honest with you we could assume that right now, but If you have tables of you guys playing with 6/6 members, that'd greatly benefit your argument more than swapping out allies for some other members and saying the same effect will happen.

ID D6 WTF ?
Btw In is old ID2 + Mike + Drack + some others so if they are D4, then I think ID should be D4
ID lost 3 players of its main lu during the transfer, but got 3 new players to get a nice recovery
their main lu has the same level and this level proved to defeat the 1st of D5 twice don't forget
I know I'm not ID anymore but what happens to them is pretty rough, the leader may say the same stuff around

Thanks, we took this into consideration for when we release final seedings.

How is dmk in d2 and vx not in D1

Felix mentioned to us earlier that some of their key players may not be available during the season, and right now that's quite literally a placeholder for vx, as it should be D1: vx/arc D2: vx/arc, but right now it's not staying 100%, we need to wait for Felix to get back to us.

We went based off last seasons results also tied with some teams current strength. It's been discussed by us already in our chat from what I can see (after we posted the thread), and changes may happen.

Thanks for the responses guys, this is what prelims are for, so we can fix any errors that there may be before the season starts

moemedina

Founding Member
We went based off last seasons results also tied with some teams current strength. It's been discussed by us already in our chat from what I can see (after we posted the thread), and changes may happen.

Thanks for the responses guys, this is what prelims are for, so we can fix any errors that there may be before the season starts

Thanks for letting us know the method you guys are using to clasify MT

As an answer for that, the only thing i can argue is that in the last season MTX suffered from shortage of members with enough level to do an excellent season, no matter that, i think some results were close enough to see why MT was in div2. As an example you can go to the results and see that in most of the wars we needed some players that Mario kart wasnt their 1st game anymore (butter, shiek). Now we have a more stable roster. Again, you can see as an example they Agility tournament in which i think MT did a decent job using some New players in the roster and without our Best players (yfm, ky, ricke).

I hope you guys can consider this and my past post to take a decision.

Altough, i Will appreciate that when you guys get a final decision, if you can share with us the final arguments that took you to that veredict. (Table wars, Agility, stable roster, last season)

THanks and good week to all.

ApG77

Thank you
I think ID can compete in D4 and won't move down if they are motivated and prepare a lot before
It's not because a couple of players left including myself that they have to move down of a division after pulling 2nd and failing the banner on the previous season

Last edited:

RG AdRi

Founding Member
Please keep in mind that these seedings are not final. If you would like to argue for your team to be placed higher or lower than what staff thinks they are placed, reply to this thread so it doesn't get lost in a staff's DMs or in our MKU Staff channel. When debating your team's placement, please use valid reasoning (new additions, war tables) as reasoning. We won't be taking reasons like "We went 0-10 in x div and we want the same div" as a valid reason. Division Admins will be revealed when final seedings are released.

Division 1: Star
Arcadia Sky
Divine Phoenix
High Definition
Vestoid

Zealous​

Division 2: Mushroom
Blizzard
Champi Brothers
DirtMK
Melee X
Vertex
World Friend Star

Division 3: Bob-omb
Aurora
Jean-Pierre Pernaut
Magikart Community Alpha
Mushroom Team X
Wii Elite Clan
Yoshi Family

Division 4: Blue Shell
Arcadia Terra
Dynamite Alpha
Immortal Prophecy
Insanity
Mushroom Team Y
World Friend Moon

Division 5: Boo
Dynamite Omega
Elegance
Final Emblem
Inflow
Melee Y
Pirates of Duisburg

Division 6: Boomerang
Black Wolves
Galactic Gamers
Horizon
Ink Dragons
Jean-Pierre Papin
Mandarina de Schrödinger

Division 7: Piranha Plant
Inka Warriors
Lux et Nox
Magikart Community Beta
Noob Reborn
Road Gods
Sweatyzard

Division 8: Crazy 8
Battle Cry
Fenix
Flow
Nintenhype
Team K8
Team Rocket

Division 9: Fire Flower
Aesthetic Thunderbolt
Barpau Assembly
Gentuza del Mariokart
German Switch Clan
Hardcore Noobs
Making Llajua

Division 10: Blooper
FuZion
Kevin's 03 Gamers
Latin Kart
ok
Splashers
Team Luxembourg

Subs:
Rebirth
Disboard​
Haber que quede bien claro RG ascendio a div 6 quedando 2 en la 7 ya podeis ir quitando a MS de la 6 porque nostros emos subido no ellos y da igual que sean mejores porque los que emos ascendido somos nostros queda claro o no os da para tanto staffs

Ferminramos99

Founding Member
Haber que quede bien claro RG ascendio a div 6 quedando 2 en la 7 ya podeis ir quitando a MS de la 6 porque nostros emos subido no ellos y da igual que sean mejores porque los que emos ascendido somos nostros queda claro o no os da para tanto staffs
Primero: controla las faltas de ortografía porque me duelen los ojos.
Segundo: Cuando te dirijas al staff, háblales con respeto, porque quieras que no, son gente que se dedica a esto sin obtener ningún beneficio, y si le hablas con respeto, podrás conseguir lo que quieras, ya que hablándole así, no conseguirás nada.

Last edited:

Gilda

Founding Member
After RG request to be in div6 instead of us, if the staff aproves, we are willing to war againts you if you want and the winner can be in div 6. You admited we are better than you now and we believe that we deserve to be in div6. We are a very active clan and we recluted very good players(besides keeping vikler). I believe that the staff considered all that when they put us in div 6 because they want to make the groups as equal as possible.

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
After RG request to be in div6 instead of us, if the staff aproves, we are willing to war againts you if you want and the winner can be in div 6. You admited we are better than you now and we believe that we deserve to be in div6. We are a very active clan and we recluted very good players(besides keeping vikler). I believe that the staff considered all that when they put us in div 6 because they want to make the groups as equal as possible.

The staff is always okay for these. But we initially planned to announce our changes either tonight or tomorrow early afternoon and the war would only make sense if both teams used their MKU lineups or as close to as possible. If this can be arranged for tomorrow it can work, otherwise we will be going off our seedings after we update them.

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
1. So your conclusion is that our only good player is Luigeon but he can't make it to our top 8. Great.

2. You can recap Bz roster now, you might be surprised.

3. Leave us alone.
Team you wanted to join not so long ago, remember?