Recent content by Anata wa suu

1. Anata wa suu

Cheat items

Hello, does somebody have a list of every cheat item sets, I only know bMG 2nd set and bDKS 1st set, I don't know any other cheat sets. Thanks for replying, have a nice day.
  2. Anata wa suu

Invite to my team

Thx for the reply, but the problem is already resolved, the problem was just a bug, we don't know why it didn't work. Thank you all the same, goodbye !
  3. Anata wa suu

Create MKC Ticket

I have a question for the staff, i oppened a ticket in lounge server but they said "create a ticket in mkc", the problem is : i don't find the way to creat a ticket in mk central, can someone help me and tell me how to do this please. Thank you.
  4. Anata wa suu

Invite to my team

Hello, I want to invite my friend to join my team, but when I type his name in manage rosters, nothing appears. I think there is a link with the fact that his count is still not validated on discord. Please help me to solve this affair.
  5. Anata wa suu

Name on Discord

Hello, my old MKCentral tag was Anata wa suu but in japanese, this is an insult so i changed it to "Anata". My request has been approved but on Discord, my tag is still "Anata wa suu" can i change it ? Do i have to wait ? Answers please
  6. Anata wa suu

Score posting like a streamer

Thank you ! i understood for the japanese instruction, i don't speak japanese but thanks google translate. Have a nice day/night
  7. Anata wa suu

Score posting like a streamer

When you're watching a streamer playing 6v6 mk8dx, there is often the score on the bottom of the screen, where can i find this. Same for the MMR and rank icon.
  8. Anata wa suu

Host help fast

I'm the host of a mogi but some people cna't join but i have to leave soon, how do we cancel the mogi, please fast.
  9. Anata wa suu

Help for map's abreviations

What little letter do we put before a "new" dlc map name (booster pack). For the "old" dlc, i know it's "d" but i don't know for the others (for example : Mushroom Gorge : ?MG)