Recent content by charneas

1. C

[MKU-DX] Season 22 Preliminary Seedings

Hello I'm the Knights of Wheels leader and we think we might do good things in D6, we tried to play against higher seeded teams during the last week and we got really good results : +32 against WEC Gold +6 against of1 -22 against RR mixed +118 against Silent +98 against AfterDark...
  2. C

[MKU-DX] Season 21 Preliminary Seedings

Hi I'm Knights of Wheels rep and we would like to request to be promoted in D8 for next season. Indeed in addition of the tables we provided earlier for the seedings here are some results we did during previous week Espagnol was Miku Thanks for reading
  3. C

[A1] Knights of Wheels 519 - 465 Chaos Racer

Dc Rune before : after : Dc charneas
  4. C

[MKU-DX] Season 18 Preliminary Seedings

Hello I'm the leader of Knights of WHeels and we feel like we have been a bit underseeded and we'd like to be promoted in D9 Here are a few tabs to show it
  5. C

[MKU-DX] Season 17 Preliminary Seedings

Hi I'm one of the leaders of Knights of Wheels and I've the feeling we should have been seeded one division higher than we currently are We often war against higher seeded team ans we are close to them or we beat them. Just below some tables to illustrate this Thanks for reading
  6. C

MK8DX MKCentral Frontier #3 - 2/5-2/27

Bronze bracket round 1
  7. C

[AB6] Legends of Stars 489 - 495 Knights of Wheel ✓

Bastos dced : Xathie dced :
  8. C

[MKU-DX] MKU Season 12 Preliminary Seedings

Hello, I'm speaking for Knights of Wheels here I think we should be seeded in D12 instead of D13. Indeed we managed to beat Sz Y and we regulary beat the Rosa team. Moreover if you look at the tab posted by Mary higher in the thread we are sensibly at the same level that Re-Birth. Moreover a lot...
  9. C

[A8] AP² 0 - 150 κω ✔

AP² was unfortunately unable to war this week end :( Gl for the following