Gabriss

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q:
Who are you?
A: I'm Gabriss.
Q: And where are you from?
A: I'm from Italy(flag:IT) in Lazio, Metropolitan City of Rome.
Q: Do you speak Italian?
A: Yes, it's also my first national language.
Q: Is English your second language?
A: Yes, I speak well in English as a second language only for the internet.
Q: Where are you born?
A: April 20th.
Q: Are you the greatest fan of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
A: Yes, a lot. This is a masterpiece! :TheWman:
Q: Are you doing Time Trials on 200cc?
A: Yes, a lot. But I don't mind stress at all.

Introducing Gabriss:
Hello everyone, and ciao a tutti i cari amici, my name is Gabriss. I am from Italy in the Metropolitan City of Rome near the capital city of Italy far away. I am the greatest fan of Mario Kart games, and I like playing any Mario Kart, and Kirby games, Super Mario Maker 2, Geometry Dash, etc. because I am an Italian enthusiast gamer and speedrunner. I love doing some online races, speedrun, and 200cc Time Trials in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe because I submit my record scores on MKLeaderboards' official website. Italian is my first national language where I was born in Rome, and English is my second language when I speak on the internet or live-stream on Twitch. I practice speaking Japanese(flag:JP), Korean(flag:KR), Latin(flag:VA), French(flag:FR), Spanish(flag:ES), Portuguese(flag:PT), German(flag:DE), Dutch(flag:NL), Polish(flag:PL), and Romanian(flag:RO). I love watching Anime and reading Manga. I love making some videos using Sony Vegas Pro because this is my favorite video maker I make every day. Pronounce my name by saying "Gab-ree" with a British or Australian pronunciation, "Gab-riss" with an American or Canadian pronunciation, or "Gab-rés" with a German pronunciation. Good luck and arrivederci! :ShyPraise:

Followers