1. Gooey

Item usage

I'd like to know this too. This sounds like it could be extremely helpful
  2. Gooey

Item usage

I've never heard of this. Definitely news to me
  3. Gooey

Item usage

I guess what I'm asking is like, what strategies do you or your team use to succeed in wars, lounge or just ww?
  4. Gooey

Item usage

Items are used mostly in the ways they were intended by the developers, but I've seen some of you guys use items in pretty neat ways. What are some unique ways you can use items?
  5. Gooey

MK8DX MKCentral Founding FFA Tournament | August 18, 2018

Hž♦GOOEY SW-2124-2316-9915
  6. Gooey

Mindset

I've been in to many clans with negative atmosphere. It's honestly discouraging and alot more defeating when you lose a war, the call is very tense and one teammate is complaining. I've definitely dropped out of comp completely because of it before, but I haven't ever been in a team without a...
  7. Gooey

Mindset

Whoa! That's alot of very useful information! Much appreciated as well. Mostly was looking for ways to improve in a team setting but was also looking for overall mindsets as well or just things to keep in mind. Finding the information without help is very very hard and I just decided to ask the...
  8. Gooey

Mindset

I seriously appreciate this post. Literally finding out anything I can to become a better player at this point. Very helpful!
  9. Gooey

Mindset

Obviously everyone here is better than the average player and I've asked some people already but I'd still like to hear from more. What is your usual mindset for when you go into a WW, War, or just Lounge. What is your main focus when playing. I don't really know how else to ask that without...
  10. Gooey

GOOEY

Well, time to make one too. Mii Name: GOOEY | TSS✰GOOEY Team: None Tweeter: @GooeyGamy Switch FC: 2124-2316-9915 Disco: Gamy#8142 >Twitch Hey, I'm Gooey. Team Shine Sprites is a friend group I play with sometimes, not a main team. Roster (16/300): Just a couple of close friends mostly...