Recent content by Vivitequila

1. Vivitequila

Hi Moemedina! :) My name is Vivi and I want to join your team!

Hi Moemedina! :) My name is Vivi and I want to join your team!
  2. Vivitequila

Hi Steve! :) My name is Vivi and I want to join your team!

Hi Steve! :) My name is Vivi and I want to join your team!
  3. Vivitequila

Hi!! Can you help me with a issue? I'm trying to apply for a tournament, but show me the message...

Hi!! Can you help me with a issue? I'm trying to apply for a tournament, but show me the message "You must lead or manage a 150cc team to register for this tournament." but I do play 150cc. why don't show me the "sign it up" part?
  4. Vivitequila

Hi!! Can you help me with a issue? I'm trying to apply for a tournament, but show me the message...

Hi!! Can you help me with a issue? I'm trying to apply for a tournament, but show me the message "You must lead or manage a 150cc team to register for this tournament." but I do play 150cc. why don't show me the "sign it up" part?
  5. Vivitequila

Hi Lez!! Can you help me with a issue? I'm trying to apply for a tournament, but show me the...

Hi Lez!! Can you help me with a issue? I'm trying to apply for a tournament, but show me the message "You must lead or manage a 150cc team to register for this tournament." but I do play 150cc. why don't show me the "sign up here" part?