[MKU-DX] Season 23 Preliminary Seedings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sam

Site Supporter
Hello, we wanted to request for our team Chefkochs Kitchen (CCK) to be moved down by a division due to our results in scrims. We don't think we are good enough for our current seeding as we lost every single match against teams from the same division.

ZTunYtYNa6QAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

RWoNgJffINEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Download_1.png

TL BenDK

Site Supporter
Hello,

Team Luxembourg wants to request a higher divison to play the next season.

We faced teams like DÖF an Coffee Cat with close results and we are ready for a higher challenge this season. Our team feels strong enough to play 1 Division higher.

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt.png

Unbenannt.png

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

OcellCanari

MKU Staff
Buenas, soy el líder de Nebulosa.
Queríamos solicitar subir 1 o 2 divisiones ya que consideramos que hemos sido underseedeados. Desde la salida del seeding preliminar hemos intentado buscar wars contra equipos de entre división 18-20. Adjunto 2 tablas de la low div cup y wars que hemos logrado sacar.

¡Gracias!

Nebulosa vs Race in the Stars
AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

telechargement_1.png

descarga_1.png

descarga2.png

descargar_1.png

Hi Good morning! I'm sending this post in TR Galaxy's name. TR Galaxy considers they're a bit underseeded. We think we could be competing really good in D12, better than D13.
R2B55kAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
descarga_2.png
CXQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

TR Galaxy had some new transfers of some players that used to be in high divs some time ago but was retired(Jupex,Stefan), and also some players that have been playing so good but not enough to be in TR Universe(Mayans, Nono, Gonsalo). Also Derguez and Kamuz went to TR Galaxy from TR Universe.

Thanks a lot to the staff for your hard work doing all the seedings and I hope you guys can consider my request.

Pucka

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Greetings.

PanoRangers leader here: we’re nowhere close to Div7. We lost almost all of our matches in the last Frontier (except for one), and the only scrims we’ve played since then, we have lost EVEN with a D2 player allying with us! (Barton). Probably D8 would be more suitable for us… if not D9. Your call.

Here’s the evidence from Frontier.
AQTJQGOmMkBNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
4fkv34nTwwxZkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
VloAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

And the wars against teams from lower Divisions:

wNtH0ZswygKugAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

image0.jpg

IMG_9811.jpg

Note: Lecle = Zuker.
Caldito = Waldo

kaden s

Hey, Contingency wants to get moved down to D10, however we do not have any tables. However, we played D9 last season with a much stronger and experienced lineup, and we were seeded D9 again while only half of our main lineup left the team. In addition, I doubt we'll even have our main lu every week because some of our players just prioritize MKW. Totally get it if you can't move us down though, but thanks for reading.

LooPer

Dear staff members,

I'm writing this message on behalf of team Ronrons Goinfrex.
Since the release of the preliminary seedings, we have been playing as much as possible against teams in D6 and D5 to measure our strength and have had very good results (see tables below), having won a large majority of the scrims we played, even without our top lu.
We therefore concluded that the division above our current one, that is, d5 instead of d6, would be more suited for our current level.

Here are some of the relevant tables we played recently:

Against 4K (d5) :
This is our best lu or close to it (Ning=Polo, pr1cipe=Suri, Aquazo=Nemen)
Sans_titre-1.jpg

This one is older but it's a bad lu on our side (missing Fraude Siri and me, 3 of our top 5 players)
Sans_titre.jpg

Against kw (d5):
Missing Fraude and Nemen (best two players in terms of individual skill), I think it's 4/6 for them too.
Sans_titre.jpg

Good lu on our side
Sans_titre-1.jpg

Against JJ (d5):
Missing Fraude and Suri
Sans_titre-1.jpg

Against TR (d6):
Missing Fraude and Suri on our side. I think it's a good lu for them.
Sans_titre.png

Against OG (d6):
This was yesterday. Richie is Nemen and Morge is me. We're missing Suri who would make a big difference compared to Xooo.
Sans_titre-2.png

I hope you will consider our request. As you know, we have been around for quite some time and have always been competitive in our division, having reached finals during the last two seasons (with a roster almost unchanged). All our players have been very active recently and we're constantly getting better. We'd very much like to be able to play in a more competitive division, closer to our current level.

If you have any question or want more tables don't hesitate to contact me on Discord.

I thank you for reading me and would like to express my gratitude for your hard work in organizing this season.

Cheers

EDIT: deleted a table where there have apparently been several dcs, ty to the 4K member who pointed it out

Last edited:

Ulvind

MKU Staff
Hello there! Here are the next changes that we have done following your inquiries.

Omelette du Fromage D10 -> D11
Parceros Team D11 -> D10

TR Galaxy D13 -> D12
Yoshi Family Sunshine D12 -> D13

Kartvengers Team D13 -> D14
Flat Tires United D14 -> D13

Claquette Chausette Crew D16 -> D15
Clan't D15 -> D16

Jet Joker Merekes D19 -> D18
Royalty D18 -> D19

If you've made a case and you don't see any changes reflecting your team, it may be that we are still evaluating your case and have not yet come to a decision. If you were moved and disagree with your new placement, please make a case on this thread, following this message.

Last edited:

Pelotore

Hello, our team, Kira Team, currently in Division 9, is experiencing challenges with several players not meeting the required skill level for this division. Even if we were to be demoted from the division, it would still be inadequate. Therefore, we have decided to withdraw from the MKU. Thank you in advance.

DarkKid

Hello there! Here are the next changes that we have done following your inquiries.

Omelette du Fromage D10 -> D11
Parceros Team D11 -> D10

TR Galaxy D13 -> D12
Yoshi Family Sunshine D12 -> D13

Kartvengers Team D13 -> D14
Flat Tires United D14 -> D13

Claquette Chausette Crew D16 -> D15
Clan't D15 -> D16

Jet Joker Merekes D19 -> D18
Royalty D18 -> D19

If you've made a case and you don't see any changes reflecting your team, it may be that we are still evaluating your case and have not yet come to a decision. If you were moved and disagree with your new placement, please make a case on this thread, following this message.
Good afternoon staff, I am one of the leaders of the clan Parceros Team. I see that they changed us from division 11 to division 10 and the truth is we are fine in division 11. We are a clan with new members who are not used to playing together, and our best Lu is difficult to put together due to work schedules. I attach tables that confirm our instability in results. We appreciate your time in analyzing the case.
IMG-20240111-WA0009.jpg

descarga_7.png

RVrHvjbQxIYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Last edited:

Nikaja

Hi my Team is FTU andwe think that we got overseeded. We even got seeded up.
Last MKU we struggled alot in Div 14 and since then our roster havent changed alot. It would be awesome if we could get seeded down. The last MKUs results and a table where we lost against Dream Eater (Div 15) is attached (The table with the MKU layout wasnt from MKU it was a friendly
war). The players Doenersempft, Nira, Sebi and Jannis are sub only if needed.
al7hYKTiAscAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
image.png

Vlyne

Good morning. I am one of the leaders of the Rosa and we would like to be seeded. Division 12 if possible!
grrg.png
Sans_titre.png
8H7gRUo5YMvVAAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Jack_8DX

Site Supporter
Reopening the case for our team since the MKU staff that contacted me's concern was that we only sent tables with weak lineups.
In this thread below, every table we have sent a strong lineup against a lower team and either lost or struggled massively.

This is against Rainbow Fun Saphir (Prelim seeded Division 8)
This is 5/6 of our top lineup that will play in MKU including our best player Annie.
VanillahZ is one of our 2 main bench players with the other being TimKario so it's extremely feasible that he would play in MKU.
YbpDiFiXhREAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Against Solar Storm (Prelim Seeded Division 8)
This is 3/6 of our main lineup with VanillahZ being top of our bench as previously mentioned.
Lucer is an ally from YQ and also is main lineup for Team Ireland and would likely be main lineup if he was a member.
Patrick is the only weak player from our lineup and it is 5/6 of SoL's top lineup.

wHUZh0r91eVWwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

This is against Parceros Team (Prelim seeded D11 but just moved to D10 but they're trying to move back)
This is 5/6 of our main lineup with Sylveon being the one bench player in our lineup and she dropped 86.
We were also down by 14 going into Race 12 but fortunately we got a top 5 so we should've infact lost this war.
QAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

This is against Nightmare X (Prelim Seeded Division 8)
This is 4/6 of our main lineup with VanillahZ again being a top bench player and likely the 1st name if we had 5/6.
Javy is also near the top of our bench and even MKU staff thinks he's in our main lineup so it's not like he's a bad player.
lwtzcQlFoy9oPLvQH5NyJ6l6SrFjjRSqTcVRkmVRRhHuj5lvVICpQSWCgn8f3RxwiuVXp9OAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

I've deleted the previous case I've made which admittedly had some bad tables but every single table here has very strong lineups against teams seeded in lower divisions than us.
This should be more than enough evidence to prove that we should be moved to division 8 and that Division 7 may be just a bit too high for us.
Thank you for your consideration.

StarQueen

Good day to MKU Staff. Im StarQueen representing Thunder Karts 2. I'm providing several tables to appeal our division change. This season we are separate from our primary team and we request to be lowered to at least div 19 as the following reasons occurred lowering our skill level as a whole:
1- Our best players from team 2 moved to team 1.
2- Inactive members will be racing in our roster which they don't have the skill level they used to.
3- We have newer members who are new to competitive.

Full lu of team 2 vs Dark Matter who are on D19. Close war very little difference.
Table.png

War vs Maxed Ambition in our D18 Div. They had an ally who got first and we had a Team 1 member who got 3rd. and with those two to complement each other we still lost by 100+
Table.png

War vs Sleepover who are 1 div higher than us and yet with our team 2 having Petergg from team 1 and Yisus an ally from CP who is D12 we still lost by nearly 200
CtAJu4U.png

War vs Prime 6 who are a div under us and we had full team 2 lu, we lost by 50+
tgMlFGL.png

Another war vs Prime 6. Not full team 2 lu. We had an ally from 4K and an ally from Chayanne Party and the win difference was low.
3uoRreC.png

War vs 420 who are div 20. We had a Team 1 member and even then we won only by 30.
IMG_3150.png

War vs T2 who are one div lower than us. We had a team 1 member and the win difference was only 24
Table.png

War vs RR2. They are full team 2 lu vs our full t2 lu and we lost by more than 100 points. This table was when Byakuren was not part of team 2 yet
yLNHSeq.png

Another war vs RR2 with both teams have main Team 2 lus and we still lost by nearly 50 points.
Table.png

War vs U-turn who are in D17 above us and we nearly lost by 100, with 2 allies one from Chayanne Party.
Table-1.png

Last edited:

Puas

Hello, I speak as a representative of elixir(div12). We have played several wars with div 12 and 13 teams and we think we would be better off going down to div 13
Div 12
Table-15.png

Div 12
Table-4.png

Div 13
bdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Div 13
telechargement-3.png

Div 13
20231230_YQ_vs_IXI.png

Div 14
D57y7P6NUWeAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Thanks for watching

HopeFR

Dear staff,

Team Silent here. We don't think we belong to D7. We lost a bunch of key players (literally 4 members of our best line-up) after the previous season and it was very difficult for us to keep our heads above water after that. Our new players are coming from lower divisions and don't have any experience in official wars at this level. I think we have not played enough during the last two month to face this challenge.

We've had for exemple difficult times against teams that are seeded lower than us such as Rosa or Banana Knight.

image.png

image.png

Against teams from our division, we can't compete, even when they don't have their best lu and although we had good lus with players that know each other well.

wf86kALXBfMgAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

bszjGvHr954AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

I really don't think we have the consistency to do a D7 season. So please consider this message.