Search results

1. Falcon

[B1] Fénix Y 462 - 522 Wii Elite Clan Gold - ✔

GGs Fénix Y and good luck for the upcoming weeks Seb got a disconnect during the first race and got replaced by Nizer in the third one. The second race, we had to play with 11 players in the room.
  2. Falcon

[B14] WEC 480 - 504 BW ✓

GGs Black Wolves and I'm sorry for Aplex host dc after the 10th race. Actually it was a close match, and we wish you good luck for the last matches.
  3. Falcon

[R4] Wii Elite Clan 574 - 410 Runner Fusion

GGs Runner Fusion, good luck for your next matches and thank you for making the table.
  4. Falcon

[R3] Wii Elite Clan 599- 385 Special 8

GGs Special 8 and good luck for your next matches.
  5. Falcon

[A14] WEC 526 - 458 モメ [Approved]

GGs Exodus and good luck for your next matches.
  6. Falcon

[AB8] WEC 549 - 435 M$ [Approved]

GGs M$ and good luck for the rest of the season. It was actually an exciting and close match in the first half.
  7. Falcon

[B14] WEC 452 - 532 wf

GGs wf and good luck for your next matches.
  8. Falcon

[B5] WEC 465 - 519 DJULO ✓

GG DJULO, even after our discussion in our division chat, but I still don't see any clear fault of someone for the room crashes at the end. Actually it was a nice and close match until then and I hope that you have calm down too, and we can forget the hassle. Nizer played the last two races...
  9. Falcon

[W7] WEC 461 - 523 MTX

Alex played the first race and got dc, Robin subbed him in the third race. Kotote got dc in the 3rd race and Ky in the 9th race. GG MT and good luck for your next matches.
  10. Falcon

[W5] WEC 493 - 491 AU

GGs Aurora and good luck for your next matches.
  11. Falcon

[Group B] WEC 587 - TR 397

gg TR and good luck for the next round. Meowth = Aplex, Minako = Falcon, olgate = Arix
  12. Falcon

[Group B] WEC 544 - ID 440

gg, ID good luck for your next matches.