Search results

1. Dashi

MK8DX Agility III | December 1,8,15,22 | Team Tournament

Match from 7pm CET, GGs Sunset Bans: SNES Donut Plains 3 & Wii Grumble Volcano PoD Bans: GCN Baby Park & GCN Dry Dry Desert
  2. Dashi

[B13] vx 486 - 498 Bz

3. Dashi

What would you like to see in the next Mario Kart?

1. Good new and returning characters (like Pauline, E. Gadd, Kamek, Diddy ...) not some metal chars... 2. Something that makes it worth to play and learn this game. MK8D is very easy to start, and that's good. But there's nothing more to it besides like 2-3 shortcuts. I want something like...
  4. Dashi

【A13】Ink Dragons 514 - 470 Blizzard

You might want to have a look at these two pictures: https://prnt.sc/o0ffed - My view on latest players (That's also your timezone: CEST) https://prnt.sc/o0fgoh - Start of the war, picture taken from our stream, all players I'll try to explain my thoughts on these pictures now: These pics...
  5. Dashi

Yep, you were, as 13th player. Not sure about the other two things, though. The staff will hopefully decide if that will be acceptable in the future, or if it won't be. I'm not asking for a penalty. I personally just want more clarity for future wars to prevent situations like this one.
  6. Dashi

Didn't see anything like that from you, but I think you'll get the point.
  7. Dashi

*sigh* Just throwing my opinion in there. I'm pretty certain that you won't get penalized for that, also I don't think we lost because of that stuff, but it's still a "meh" thing to do. Even more cause you weren't watching our streams, but you were in the room. We need a specific rule for that...
  8. Dashi

[W7] Dynamite Omega 528 - 456 Pirates of Duisburg

I had these moments too. GGs !
  9. Dashi

[W8] Banana Legion Chlorophyll 555 - 429 Wii Elite Clan

Filmpreis zu hoch, Plot nicht ausgereift, Hauptdarsteller nicht überzeugend, Beef klingt künstlich. 1/10 Und jetzt nehmen wir uns nen Kaffee und kommen runter. Ja ? :)