Search results

1. forg

[AB6] Rv 532 - 452 ώvc ✓

GGs! :)
  2. forg

[MKU-DX] Season 18 Preliminary Seedings

Hi there! :) Revival Elite would like to request to be moved down to Division 12. We feel as though our main lineup will be unable to compete in Division 11. We played many of these teams last season of MKU and went 1-1-8 with a very similar roster (outside of 2 new additions) We've also...
  3. forg

People who you're grateful for in the community

This is a thread that was made on MKBoards a few years ago that I'd like to bring back on MKC. It's pretty much a like generator at this point but I still think people would be appreciative to know these things. My best friends who have stuck by me for years and who i care about so much...
  4. forg

Total Drama Tier List

Did all the seasons since I've binge watched them all Don't judge me please :censored:
  5. forg

MK Pride

I just didn't feel it was right to put a server link on thread since anyone could end up spam joining it and we would like it to be taken as seriously as possible. That is why i put our admins discord contacts on thread, so we could give link through Discord rather than it being spammed in...
  6. forg

MK Pride

Being honest, I had no idea where to post this and figured general discussion would be the only place where it could be put MK Pride Hai :geek: Probably a weird first post to do on this site, however it's something that we have been looking into for a long time. This is our advertisement...