Search results

1. Anthony

[A9] HD 483 - 501 V2 ✔

GGs HD. Unfortunate about the connection issues at the beginning, but thank you for keeping it close! Disconnections: - Rookie race 1 - Room crashed race 2
  2. Anthony

[AB7] Nferno Volt 468 - 516 Version 2 ✔

No disconnections, GGs NFO
  3. Anthony

ToadOverlay - An extension bot to Toad for streamers and more

Can confirm the extra setting toggle was enough to make it compatible again. Not sure how I missed that, but thanks heaps for the response!
  4. Anthony

Would there be any way of updating the bot to support the ToadBot's slash outputs? Can't seem to reset the scores from a previous match to start a new one with ToadOverlay. Thanks!
  5. Anthony

Edited the above so there's no need to worry about positioning the scoreboard correctly (be sure to set it to 1920x1080 when setting up the browser source) - you'll still need the DS-Digital font, so don't forget that! NOTE: There's an issue with the appearance in OBS version 27.1.3, but I...
  6. Anthony

Class A and Alternate Accounts

It's honestly sad that these people have nothing better to do with their lives than run their own circus in such a manner.
  7. Anthony

Edited my post to include the codes. Let me know if you run into any issues 🙏
  8. Anthony

Legend - thanks for clearing it up. With the +/-, it does jump a fair bit, but weirdly enough, it's only for the +. No bother, though. This is my current setup. Gonna make some small tweaks to have it completely match the coin and lap counters (the boxes in the overlay are a little too big)...
  9. Anthony

I can't find a way to set the new script through ToadOverlay. Either I'm overlooking something or the ability to update script isn't supported yet?
  10. Anthony

[AB5] V2 549 - 435 Đ¥ ✅

Confirmed playing on mute = free
  11. Anthony

[A15] V2 468 - 516 Mα ✓

GGs Mα :) Ensy disconnected on race 4 and was also absent for race 5 (35 points absent from final race)
  12. Anthony

[A14] V2 150 - ΛD 0 ✓

Dropped from the rest of the season.
  13. Anthony

[A12] V2 380 - 604 JPP ✓

GGs JPP Note: we agreed on a 5v5 due to both sides lacking one player each.
  14. Anthony

[AB11] V2 447 - 537 WEC ✓

GGs WEC. All the best for the rest of the season! Kataquak disconnected after race 11 (CPU raced in race 12)
  15. Anthony

[AB9] V2 409 - 575 PoD ✓

GGs PoD.
  16. Anthony

[A3] V2 370 - 614 [MT]

GGs [MT]. Apologies for the issues during the war. We had to close room after race 4 due to an outsider making their way into the lobby after a disconnection. Flex raced for race 1 only before Juls took over. Ensy disconnected for the first two races, and we asked him to drop due to...
  17. Anthony

[A2] V2 550 - 434 RF

GGs RF (y) Zenith disconnected race 1 and was unable to join back until race 4 Hayashi disconnected race 8
  18. Anthony

[B5] Dynamite Alpha 495 - 489 Horizon

This Đ¥ win is sponsored by Golden Gaytime
  19. Anthony

[A6] V2 396 - 588 BW ✓

GGs BW. Regardless of the loss, we had fun!