[AB4] pħ 535 - 449 ®

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter
download_-_2020-08-23T130549.png

GGs to Red Ribbon!

Red Ribbon claimed there were multiple DCs after Race 6 (dSBS). This is the ending screenshot.
r.jpg

When all 6 players of their team left the room for what would have been race 7, I consenually crashed it and re-opened the room. The final 6 races were played.

Here is my stream and a video of me closing the room when Red Ribbon backed out:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/719306948

Final Screen

unknown.png

DemonGanon

We have 4 DC´s on super bell subway and THATS why you get top 6(You can even see
on your stream how the bots are running LMAO),Ramas talk with some mod and say that ok and that race count.For me that bullsh*t,But its ok u look more desperate for the win than us GGs´nt and GL on the rest of the MKU

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter
It happened with us 2 seasons ago against Fenix and was a key factor which cost us a playoff run.

I went against the rules and closed down the room immediately after the race which I was told I did NOT have to do. MKU staff in chat told me to stop and continue racing when you all decided to quit an ongoing match. Being nice, I wanted to reset the lobby for you.

If you're upset I would consult MKU staff but they will tell you that it's a necessary rule. But keep in mind, 11 other races played into the end result. And I didn't want to take a free top 6 on RWS. I couldn't run up the score more with my good conscience despite your whole team leaving the lobby on or prior to race 7. We reset the lobby which I did on my own volition against the suggested rules.

But I would prefer if you refrain publicly bashing the team which had no say into how the league runs its rules. I also think being DMed privately being called other nasty words is unnecessary too. It's a crappy rule but it's necessary. I've been on the other side on it. But it's clear I extended an olive branch here to keep you guys relevant in this match up.

If it's any consolation, out of conference matchups happen once per season.

As Ice-T famously said: "Don't hate the player, hate the game".

Last edited: