[AB6] Sweatyzard X 438 - 474 Xtreme Force ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
D6ZEM3LX4AE1s5M.png:large

D6ZDIC_UcAAt80w.jpg:large

Lycam

I have a question...

It was a bit difficult to identify, he played the whole war with nick (Jati), it is right that?

Last edited:

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Jantipietro play as "Jati" since two seasons so I think it's good for him to have the nickname "Jati"

Opalko

The FC of Mijuto (5055-3466-4965) and Celest (1390-0124-3750) is not correct on the MKCentral database because he's doesn't exist for Nintendo. So, this 2 players play with a non-registered profile-FC.

MIJUTO

La verdad recién me di cuenta de ese error de ese número ya tengo 2 tempradas jugando así y jamas Me di la cuenta de mil disculpas de antemano pero también tengo q saber y no por eso reclamar puntos por un error así q ha estado desde hace mucho tiempo
Vuevlo y pido disculpas a los organizadores y equipos q conforman la mku.

Lycam

MKC Mijutos FC it's different in one number...

Mijuto MKC: 5055-3466-4965 (It's different in one number, and the FC doesn't Exist as a Nintendo Account, It is very difficult to say that another person played)

Mijuto: 5055-3466-4905 The real One

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Update to this match.

xf Celestiaz's points will be removed as the FC used was far off what is registered as seen here:
image1.jpg

xf MIJUTO's points will not be removed as it's clear there was a typo in the registry. The fact the FC us unsearchable means it couldn't belong to anyone else as well. With both of these in mind, we can say with utmost confidence that this was MIJTUO playing (this same scenario happened in the past with M$). This error in the registry will be fixed ASAP.
image0.jpg

Therefore the final score will be 474-438 for Xtreme Force.

Another reminder to teams to please make sure the FCs you are using are correct as this is the second incident in as many weeks this happening and it's not fun for anyone when this happens.