[B3] WF2 466-518 WEC ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Falcon

Founding Member
GG wf, even if the match was a bit chaotic after the room crashed.
We don't want to give you a penalty, but I think that it's necessary to talk about this, to avoid such problems in the future.

To explain what happened, the room crashed after the 7th race and wf had to change the host. After that wf opened the room multiple times and it took 10 minutes until the final room was open and wf still hasn't given to us the spots 2-7.
3.3.1. Hosting the room
g. i.
If the room is closed without consent from the opposition (which includes the host disconnecting), the host must reopen the room as soon as possible and other players from the hosting team must wait a minimum of 30 seconds before rejoining in order to give the away team spots 2-7. Failure to do so will result in a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag (see 3.3.1. i). The only exceptions to this rule is when rule 3.3.3.c and/or rule 3.3.3.d are applied
I wrote multiple times with some of you in #division2 and #mku-social on the MKU Server that you have to give us the spots 2-7, otherwise we can give you a penalty.

Another little thing that I wouldn't write if the problem with the room crash wasn't happened. You accepted our probably only request from Walter at :59 and opened the room directly.
3.3.1. Hosting the room
a. i.
The opposing team must have at least 1 player add the host FC at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time, every player adding the host on a team at least 10 minutes before the match has to get added by the host within 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
I know it's only a little thing, very niggling from my side and not your fault, if your last match went longer, but it was the same thing on Amplify this year, what I also wrote to you in the group chat. The problem, if you're doing this, is that the Away Team hasn't the time to select the host in the friendlist and can't join quickly.

Finally, I want to say that I don't want that you get a penalty for the spots after the room crash. But I have the feeling that you aren't knowing some basic rules, which can be exhausting for your opponent. I mean, we are playing in Division 2 and I think most people here take the game serious and aren't playing their first season. Additionally, this season are two matches in a row so it's more important that there aren't big problems, which can delay a second match.
Don't get me wrong, I played already 2014 an MKU match against wf and like to see teams like you playing for such a long time, but it isn't my job to explain my opponent in MKU the rules.
Anyway good luck for your next matches and I hope that we haven't any problems in our future matches and this was only a single misunderstanding ^^ .

PS: Here is the recording from Aplex stream, if someone wants to see what happened at the crash or general how the war was.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/420892509