People who made your 2021

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Félix

Founding Member
This thread is originally an idea from Teeples few years ago on the MKBoards era. Name 3 people in the community who made your 2021. However, you should not pick close friends, or people in your own team. Here is your chance to express thoughts to people you appreciate from far, but you never really had the chance to mention it.

Guess I'll start!

1. @Rookie : Behind all the hate and the drama we went through for years (2015-2019), I would have never thought to write your name in such a thread one day. However, even during these days, there's something I always told to my friends: one thing I have respect for Rookie is the passion he has for his team. I will always remember our good old matches between mw and HD, and I bet you will too! In the last years, we learned to know each other a bit better, and I can say I am happy to have you around, even if we barely talk. Also, thank you for everything you've done for the community. We could never thank you enough for all the good work and all the improvement we went through since 2018. Congratulations for opening up on depression, it's not easy. I wish you the very best. If you ever feel like talking, you can always hit me up if needed. Also, don't forget March is coming up soon and please say hi to Summerall from me :)

2. @Jack : I'm sure I do not have to go through all the improvement you've made since you joined the community! You know very well how better you are as a person. Congratulations for all the progress, it needs to be said. In the days almost everyone wanted you banned from there, never I would have thought we would play together in Team Canada one day! Also I am truly happy for you that you found a team you really like. You deserve it. Once again, congratulations for everything you accomplished, and hopefully the MTL-VAN battle for Wright can keep going on!

3. @nsdive : J'ai appris en début d'année que tu étais revenu dans la communauté, et ça m'a vraiment fait plaisir de te revoir. Je te pensais disparu! Jamais je n'oublierai les bons moments vécus ensemble, même s'ils étaient courts, en 2015/2016. Tu es quelqu'un qui me faisait beaucoup rire, et j'espère un jour avoir l'occasion de retrouver ces moments avec toi! Les joueurs à la Harmonia sont chanceux de t'avoir dans ton entourage :)

Other mentions: @Flowx, @Blue Orange