[W9] vx 548 - 426 HD [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Félix

Founding Member
unknown.png

Picture
IMG_20190317_210947.jpg

Note
As seen on the picture, Jamie used an incorrect name.

Rookie

Staff member
Administrator
Media Staff
Founding Member
346262fe55370068c9996cfb46a3af97.png

That one is going on the fridge.

Everyone sees it as an occasion when I score points, but really look at how our results correlate when I do. They're never good. It's not worth it for me to try to frontrun or call shocks for myself if it's not optimal for us at large I think. We still lost. Perhaps we didn't have a great shot to begin with missing key pieces but it's still not something to be proud of I think. It's not that hard to score well when you actively try to get top spots instead of playing a 6v6 meta.

ggs. The track selection at the beginning of the match was hilarious. We thought we were going to get the 12/12 at one point on bagging tracks. This is the first match I think we've tried hardcore bagging also. I'm not sure why some teams think it's a reliable strategy and choose to live or die by it. It just feels worse to lose when trying to bag because it feels like you never deserved to win to begin with even when you lose so it just feels like a wasted match every time. To each their own.

Jamie

Founding Member
Oops, forgot that when you select a mii it changes the name. legitimately didn't notice. oh well

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Everyone sees it as an occasion when I score points, but really look at how our results correlate when I do. They're never good. It's not worth it for me to try to frontrun or call shocks for myself if it's not optimal for us at large I think. We still lost. Perhaps we didn't have a great shot to begin with missing key pieces but it's still not something to be proud of I think. It's not that hard to score well when you actively try to get top spots instead of playing a 6v6 meta.

ggs. The track selection at the beginning of the match was hilarious. We thought we were going to get the 12/12 at one point on bagging tracks. This is the first match I think we've tried hardcore bagging also. I'm not sure why some teams think it's a reliable strategy and choose to live or die by it. It just feels worse to lose when trying to bag because it feels like you never deserved to win to begin with even when you lose so it just feels like a wasted match every time. To each their own.

Mp 84-86