Search results

1. Benjax

Rank your favourite tracks! (Updated including Booster Course Pass tracks)

Some of you guys might remember that 5 years ago, duncan made a certain thread, sharing a website that can (yes, it still works) sort the main 48 tracks of the game based on your personal preference. And today I am bringing an update to everyone who has been waiting for an updated version that...
  2. Benjax

[AB7] SVG 517 - 447 AP☆ ✓

Table: Notes: - We repicked dBB on last race GGs AP!
  3. Benjax

[B2] SVG 487 - 487 σωσ ✓

Table: Notes: - σωσ played 5v6 the first 4 races, then Zoey joined and played races 5-12 - Cappy played the first 6 races, then DCed and SVG played 5v6 races 7-8. Since the game has this bug of no bots after someone leaves, races 7-8 were played with 11 players and no bot. Point adjustments...
  4. Benjax

Division 11 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions feel free to ask me via Discord (Benjax#9108)
  5. Benjax

Division 17 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions feel free to ask me via Discord (Benjax#9108)
  6. Benjax

Division 8 - Standings & Fixtures

7. Benjax

[AB6] SVG 532 - 452 ηS

Table: GGs ηS, buena suerte en sus próximas wars :)
  8. Benjax

[AB5] ® 421 - 563 SVG

Table: GGs ®, buena suerte en sus próximas wars (y)
  9. Benjax

[A1] SVG 489 - 485 カハ

Table: Notes: - Vikler hosted since I was going to host but had an emergency and nobody else on my team was able to host - Due to net issues, my teammates couldn't join the room in time (someone was blocking the room, we didn't know who it was), room was reopened at :12, everyone joined, and...
  10. Benjax

[A8] Ğφ 535 - 449 モメ ✓

Table: Notes: - We hosted (Aleeex) - Potatoe DCed on race 1, Juancho subbed in and played the last 11 races - Kabkal played the first 2 races, he needed a sub so Potatoe joined back and played the last 10 races - Chibi DCed on race 7 - Between races 2 and 3 Kabkal was supposed to leave so that...
  11. Benjax

[AB6] Ğφ 539 - 445 IW ✓

Table:
  12. Benjax

[AB4] Ğφ 455 - 529 ÆP ✓

Table: Buenos juegos Paraíso del Éter
  13. Benjax

[A2] Ğφ 524 - 460 λXΞ ✓

Table: Buenos juegos Otro Elemento Extremo
  14. Benjax

[AB6] Ğφ 473 - 511 ΣQ ✓

Table: Final race: Notes: - EduJosu dced on race 4 with 18pts and Ronda subbed him until race 12 with no dcs (Edu played 4 races, Ronda played 8 races) - Potatoe dced on race 5 with 13pts, joined back on race 6 getting 3pts, dced again on the same race and EduJosu subbed her on race 7 until...
  15. Benjax

[A5] Ğφ 485 - 499 APE ✓

Table: Final race: Notes: - Ebart dced on race 2 with 4pts, dced on race 9 with 29pts and then his bot got last on race 10 - Signal dced on race 1 with 1pt and dced on race 6 with 23pts Ggs, see you guys again on week 8!
  16. Benjax

[W10] GG 516 - 468 M$

Table: Final race screenshot: Notes: - We requested M$ to play a 5v5 and they accepted, but we couldn't get 5 players, making the match a 4v5. Thanks for playing and GGs!
  17. Benjax

[W8] GG 492 - 492 BW

Table: Ggs BW, it was a really close war, good luck in these last 2 weeks!
  18. Benjax

[W7] GG 470 - 514 Σ★

Table: Notes: -A random entered in the room between races 9 and 10, so the room had to be closed. -Section's tag was wrong until the last race (as you can see in the screenshots), making a -10 penalty for Elegance. Buena suerte en las semanas 8, 9 y 10, Elegance!
  19. Benjax

[W6] GG 420 - 564 jpp

Table: Last race screenshot: Ggs jpp and good luck for the rest of your matches!
  20. Benjax

[W4] GG 462 - 502 Hž

Table: Sorry for breaking rules and wasting your time. We promise it will never happen again. GGs