4. Mango Man

Mario Kart Hot Takes

>Mario Kart Hot Takes
  5. Mango Man

Mario Kart Hot Takes

Even before that point they were never the biggest lol
  6. Mango Man

Mario Kart Hot Takes

In TTs there is no such thing as a more "skill based" game. With the exception of a few SMK/MK64 tracks there is 0 luck in time trials and everything is down to skill. To use MK8 and MK8DX as an example, yes firehopping and demonsliding while driving well takes more skill than merely driving...
  7. Mango Man

Pokemon Sword/Sheild: Is it worth it?

Gen 5 would like to have a chat
  8. Mango Man

That I do not! I plan to just play casually, complete the pokedex, and maybe grind for some shinies if Im in the mood to do so I guess Ill look into it more
  9. Mango Man

Just for context, I have played and completed every single pokemon game to date except for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon which I just never bought. I also have seen literally 0 of this game and know nothing about it (If I do get it, id like for the stuff to be a surprise) So my question is as someone...
  10. Mango Man

Mario Kart Hot Takes

Sorry but if I need to go through physical pain to get a good time, then its hot garbage to me! Also same applies to MKDS but to a lesser extent
  11. Mango Man

Mario Kart Hot Takes

SMK and MKSC are the 2nd and 3rd best mario kart games and are incredibly underrated. Also MKDD is hot garbage lol