[A12] ÐVP 464 - 520 ARC [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sketch

I am the same skill as shiiguy
Site Developer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
iPz0B9IAe0AN6UAJDy5fA7FLun2aX6TlAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

GGs
Slater dc'd with 80, ARC can confirm this as well if needed

Last edited:

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I confirm Slater's d/c points. Happy my boy cuj got some justice after Friday. Shame I couldn't play because my discord stopped working 5 mins before match time (still is out) but apparently I'm the anchor anyways.

Proud of the boys.

Sketch

I am the same skill as shiiguy
Site Developer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I confirm Slater's d/c points. Happy my boy cuj got some justice after Friday. Shame I couldn't play because my discord stopped working 5 mins before match time (still is out) but apparently I'm the anchor anyways.

Proud of the boys.

Apparently most of Canada discord broke right when the match was about to start. We had to have dash call john on snapchat and we could hear him through dash's call but he couldn't hear us lmao

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Apparently most of Canada discord broke right when the match was about to start. We had to have dash call john on snapchat and we could hear him through dash's call but he couldn't hear us lmao
Can (ha) confirm that discord is still out for us... Anyway, approving the results, good luck to everyone next week!

JPGivin'er

Media Staff
Site Supporter
Communication fucked me over cuz I could only hear dash but it be lol. Ggs yall were fuckin givin er that match