[A2] WEC 581 - 403 AG Sun [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Alex_

Site Supporter
Founding Member
unknown.png

ED96m5sU0AAiKTl.png

ED9_KyvUUAEhO2B.png

DNFxuuk7SsSR7SW7COQuiQ.png

GGs AG, see you in Week 13. There were many problems during the Wars but GGs ^^

Last edited:

Stevens

Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Due to AG Xeter using the mii name "ILove Wini" for the first 2 races, unfortunately I need to give AG a warning regarding having correct mii names during the war. Please ensure your mii names are all correct and easily recognisable as your aliases on the MKU registry, in accordance with Rule 3.5.d quoted below, otherwise a -10 penalty will be awarded in the next instance. Other than that, results look fine, and thanks for understanding. :geek:

d. Players must use a Mii name which makes them easily recognizable as their alias on the MKCentral registry.

Registry: Diogo Dos Santos Costa, Mii: HD DDSC ✓

Registry: Soldier, Mii: USA Sldr ✓

Registry: Soldier, Mii: HD Soldier ✓

Registry: Soldier, Mii: HDaddy ×

Regarding mii name penalties:
f. Players will not be penalized for violations of rules 3.5. a, b and c. if the incorrect Mii names only showed during the first race they are in the room due to the potential lag with which the game records quick-changes of Mii names before matches.

g. Any penalty regarding Mii names will be recorded only once for the entire match, regardless of how many races the offending player played with the incorrect Mii name, except if this conflicts with rule 3.5. f.

i. Penalties will be recorded separately if the offending player used several incorrect Mii names during the same match.

h. Teams will be punished in the following way for violating these rules:
First offense: Warning
Second offense: -10 (-7 in 5v5) penalty

i. If two or more players on a team violate these rules at once, the team will not receive a warning and will receive a -10 (-7 in 5v5) penalty.