[A5] Zealous 0 - 100 MagiKart Community

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxx

image1.png

Good games mkc, was fun

image0.jpg

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I actually had a good laugh with this one, so good work, but I'm gonna save Nato the trouble of dealing with you because there's not much to debate about this one. Don't bother editing the post, I have the table and in-game results on the very small to negligent chance that this gets reverted, so I'll take care of it.

Under III. MKU Matches, Section 3.4 - Match Results:
iii. Hosting team must post a table for results, which contains team scores and player individual scores as well as an in game picture of the results.

Failure to do so will result in the following:
1st Offense - Warning
2+ offenses - Flag every offense

While you can argue that everything is indeed there, unfortunately we can't physically read it to input the results so they might as well just not be there at all. And, since it's painfully obvious that you've gone out of your way to give our D1 updater (not me, by the way) a hard time, I also can't argue that you didn't understand the first flag/warning that we gave out, found here:

875330b893797ce181c8121010512ddb.png

So, this will be the 2nd offense (and if it were me, it should have been the third but whatever, you're off the hook for that one this time), under what Nato, my co-admin has categorized here as a conduct penalty based on the remaining contents of the warning (note that the rules say that a flag is involved but doesn't specify what kind of flag is to be given so I'm going with Nato's precedence for this). That being said, I'll be converting this score into a forfeit for Zealous. Since I also have to inform you of the consequences for the next time this happens, the third flag will be a ban from the league.

The new results will be Zealous 0 - 100 Magikart Community Alpha, and all individual points will be ignored (not like we can read them anyway haha)

MKC has also declared that this will be the last week they'll be participating, so congratulations, not only have you lost your match for the sake of being funny, but you have officially lost to a dead team. Now that's hilarious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.